Trouble

Laura's POV:

On the way home, Leo was furious. He was gripping the wheel so hard I could see his veins more clearly. It was so hot. He also kept his right hand on my thigh the whole ride. We soon arrived home and Leo opened the door for me, of course. We walked holding hands to the entrance of our house. As I reached to open the door, he put his hand on mine and tried to take mine off. He pushed my hand away and I put it back on the doorknob, pushing his away. He pushed my hand back and I pushed him again. We looked like idiots. I finally gave up and let him open the door for me. We walked in and Sebastian was right at the entrance. Leo and Sebastian locked eyes and didn't move for a good ten seconds. Then, Leo started running towards Sebastian and Sebastian started running away. Leo chased him and was screaming: «I'm gonna kill you stronzo!» (asshole). I was still waiting in the entrance when Sebastian came running my way and stopped behind me, using me as his shield. «I'll distract him» I say to Seb. Leo comes in the entrance once again, running and stops right before me, making sure he doesn't hit me. He didn't even notice that Sebastian had run off. He looked at me with hungry eyes while licking his lips, then biting his bottom lip. Shit, this is so hot. I want to bite his lip. His eyes went up and down my body and back to my eyes. «Damn, we'll continue what we started in the fitting room later.» he said, before running after Seb once more. I decided to go into Leo's room and take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, making sure to lock it. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I never found myself pretty, nor sexy. Leo always tells me I'm beautiful so I'm starting to find myself that way. I took off my shorts and my shirt, leaving me in my underwear. I can't believe he saw me in my underwear. I can't believe he almost touched me down there. Nobody ever touched me there, not even myself. He didn't even have to touch me to make me feel something between my legs. He gave me butterflies, but not in my stomach. And it felt so damn good. But why would he want to touch me, or please me? Maybe he wants something in return. Well, I can't give it to him. Not yet. But I want to. I want to touch him. Even his dick. I want to touch his chest, and his abs, and his arms, and his hair. His hair is so fucking soft. I just want to run my fingers through it all day long. And his lips. God, his lips. His beautiful, full, pink lips that I want to kiss all day, and also feel on my neck. Marking me preferably. His hands, oh my god his hands. His veiny and strong hands. The rings he wears feel so good on my body. The coldness of them on my hips gives me goosebumps every time he touches me. I started running my hands up my hips, imagining it was his. I closed my eyes and ran them up and down my torso, taking off my bra and letting it fall to the floor. I grazed the sides of my breasts with my fingers with my eyes still closed. I glided my hands down and took off my panties. I twirled my fingers right before my intimate part. I gently brushed the tip of my fingers in between my legs, not really knowing what I was doing. I felt a tingling sensation as I rubbed a little faster, up and down. I started to breathe heavier and I stopped what I was doing. Whatever it was. I reopened my eyes and looked at myself again in the mirror in front of me. I didn't regret touching myself, I just wish it wasn't me doing it, but Leo. I walked towards the shower and turned on the water. I stepped in the shower and started washing myself. When I was finished, I wrapped a towel around my body and unlocked the door only to find Leo on the other side of it.

End of POV.

Leonardo's POV:

As soon as I saw Sebastian, I ran after him. He has fucking interrupted us for the past two months. Two months! I chased him around the house until we found ourselves in the entrance again where my beautiful woman was. He stood behind her acting all strong because he knew I would never push her to get to him. I looked at her and she was mine. I think it's the first time I realized that she was mine to look at. She was mine to please too. I remembered the way I had her in the fitting room. The way she was breathing heavier when I caged her in my arms against the wall. The way goosebumps covered her soft skin as my fingers grazed the sensitive spot between her legs. The way she held onto me as I was preparing to give her the pleasure she deserves. The pleasure I was longing to give her for a long time. Then, I remembered my idiot best friend calling me and stopping me from doing so. I told her we were going to finish what we started later and ran after him again. He soon tired out and I tackled him to the floor. «Dude! Get off me!» he said. «Then stop fucking interrupting us and I won't have to tackle you» I replied. I got off of him and we laughed it off. He had some errands to run so he left and I went up to my room, only to find the bathroom door locked. She must be in the shower because I could hear the water running. I waited for her to get out which took about ten minutes. She came out looking like a snack. With only a towel covering her perfect body, I was losing it slowly inside. Her hair was still wet and it was so hot. She looked surprised to see me but I kissed her reaction away. I cupped her face with my hands for a moment, then I dragged her onto my bed. I took off my shirt and my pants, leaving me in only my boxers. She planted kisses on my neck and I moaned at her action. She giggled against my neck and I flipped us over so she was on top. She gasped at the position we were now in. She placed her small hands on my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes as I started to take off her towel. She gripped my hands telling me to stop, to which I didn't. I reached out and buried my face in her neck, kissing it passionately. «Let me touch you, let me please you.» I said to her, almost begging. I took my head away from her neck, which was torture for me. «Make me feel good» she replied, releasing me from her grip. I'm going to leave her fucking speechless.