Elegant

Chapter 25: Elegant

Laura's POV:

As soon as he asked me if he could dry hump me, I said yes. I did promise it to him. He started rubbing his hard bulge on my panties and I lost it completely. I could feel his grip harder on me as I moaned. He glided his hand on top of my panties and started rubbing on them, teasing my clit.

End of POV.

-"Tell me amore, have you ever touched yourself?" he asked her, looking straight into her eyes.

-"No"she responded.

-"Well, you're about to." he said while taking her right hand in his and dragging it to her panties, replacing his hand that was already there. He held her hand while she rubbed herself on her clit, on her panties. She was now moaning a lot. He took his free hand and ripped her panties. He took her index finger and put it up to her entrance. He guided her finger to make circular motions around it. He took her middle finger and plunged it inside of her. He helped her make the first strokes and then added her ring finger. He released her hand and let her fuck herself in front of him.

Leonardo's POV:

Her fucking herself in front of me, was the sexiest view I've ever seen. I remember how I used to masturbate myself to her, and now she's doing it in front of me. I took my hand that wasn't holding me on top of her and put it upto her mouth. She didn't understand why until I told her: «Spit». She did what I asked her to do and she spit in my hand. Then I took my hand and put it in my boxers. I started stroking my hard dick and using her spit as lubricant. The sight in front of me, the sight of my fiancée masturbating herself for me was enough to make me want to fuck her right there. But I didn't, because she wants to wait until marriage. And I'll be the lucky one to make her feel like the goddess she is because she is marrying me. Me, not anyone else. I went to the same speed as her. Sounds of her wetness coming from between her thighs filled my ears like a prayer. I couldn't stop watching my fiancée's perfect little hole being pleasured. Her slender fingers moved in and out of it while I stroked my dick faster in front of her. She closed her eyes in pleasure right before gripping onto my right shoulder with her left hand and screaming my name while cumming around her fingers, tilting her head back onto the bed. Hearing her moan my name made me come in my hand. I took my hand out of my boxers and wiped it onto the sheets next to me. She tried to do the same with her fingers but I put them in my mouth before she could wipe away my favorite liquid. I sucked on her fingers and licked them clean while holding eye contact with her. When I was done, she looked at me like she was seeing a ghost. «What did you just do?» she said in a shocked voice. «You just taste so fucking good amore» I replied. «It's disgusting.» she responded. «No it's not» I said, kissing her lips.

End of POV.

Laura's POV:

I can't believe what just happened. I masturbated in front of Leo. He wasn't even bothered by me doing it. Instead he masturbted himself on top of me. It was so fucking hot. He was doing it under his boxers because he knows I'm not ready for his friend in his pants. I don't know if he's shy about his size but I felt his erection before and it was rather big. Then, he literally sucked on my fingers, drinking my cum. I told him it was disgusting, but I found it really, really sexy. He kissed me eagerly and I kissed him back instantly. We kissed for a good minute before he took away his face from mine, and looked into my eyes. «I want my face between your legs». I froze at his words.

End of POV.

-"What?" she said.

-"I want my face between your legs"he replied.

-"Like now?" she asked.

-"If you want" he smirked.

-"No, not now." she responded.

-"So you mean you'll let me pleasure you with my mouth in the future?" he asked.

-"Yes" she said, shyly.

He smiled at her and kissed her back, pushing her onto her back. He released her lips and went down to her neck. He left a couple of hickeys, of course. He gave her a last peck on the lips before sitting on the corner of the bed and taking his phone in his hand. He did a few things on his phone before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. He turned around and looked at her. «You coming in the shower with me?» he asked her.

«No, I think I'm good» she replied, smirking. «You sure? You're missing out» he said. «You're the one missing out» she said before getting up and walking towards the door to go to her room, butt naked. «My ass is so perfect» he said, pointing to her ass. «You mean my ass" she replied. «No, your ass is my ass, so my ass looks so fucking perfect" he responded. «Well, your ass is going in the shower, alone" she said right before leaving the room. Damn. Why must she always win?