mmm we meet again..

You are walking home from a party .. sidenote: you are drunk and feeling yourself .. ever since Chris left you on your couch speechless you've been out of it.

ANYWAYS .. you decided to take a shortcut through an alley .. as your walking you think you hear someone scream your name.

" YN ... YNNN ! AY YNNN "

you stop in your tracks just a few blocks away from your house you're looking down with your eyes wide open whispering to yourself ..

" no .. yn it's just the liquor .. "

You try to walk again and you just collapse on the hard cold ground .. lifeless..

            THE NEXT MORNING

You wake up in a soft bed with a massive hangover you hold your head and looks down to see a lightskin hand with a lot of tattoos locked around your waist .. ha .. that kinda looks like chris's hand .. Pshh yn you're still drunk shut up. Then you move around a bit and the mystery person groans .. Hmm he even sounds like chris .. Bitch you just miss him shut up. Then you eyes wondered to that damn dresser and you see the picture of you and chris on his 22nd birthday .. It is chris ... You turn around to see chris staring at you and your eyes meet his ..

What to say?
What to do?
How to react?
How did he find me?
What happened?