Chapter One - Before The Game Shall Begin

Everybody was sitting on folding chairs at the largest middle school in town. They were waiting for the organizer of the 'mystery game' They were selected to play out of the blue to come out and give them an explanation. All of the sudden a man with light brown hair and olive green eyes who looked to be in his late 30's or mid 40's walked out. "Hello everybody selected to play this mystery game, I am the organizer, allow me to do role call and then explain the game to everyone" he smiled. "This guys sketchy" Bethany thought to herself. "Let's see, Everyone put one hand up" he paused for a second to glare at Bethany who was glaring back at him. "I will say your name and when I say it you will put your hand down, if I don't say your last name that is due to the fact that it was not registered" He cleared his throat "Jake Sterling,Hailey Austin,Alexszander Wickham,Luke Peterson,Sean Everett,Millicent Brooks,Bethany Austin,Drew,Liam,Henry,Zoey,Lia,Stacy,Daisy,Sadie and Elliot" He finished. Everyone had their hands down.

"Now I shall explain the game" he grabbed a pamphlet out of his pocket and proceeded to read off of it "Welcome to The Masks And Murder Game, Everybody has to wear their assigned masks that cover their whole face during the entire game. When you take off your mask in front of people called 'watchers' who watch the contestants. Your eliminated. Watchers can also help people kill you or help you kill other people.When two to four people both take off their masks in front of each other away from watchers they are unable to kill the other, We have put chemicals in your masks that will disable you from recognizing the people around you whilst their on. You will also not recognize anybody you know at all unless you see their faces. Once somebody dies the killer will have the choice of keeping the body or giving it to the watchers to dispose of, Watchers will take bodies if their unconscious and not dead as well. If their in fact just unconscious once they wake up they will disciplined and returned to the game area. The game will end when there are 4 people left in the game. Remember dropping out of the game is always on option for you" he finished.

Everybody was in shock. Bethany wasn't very surprised. She had had suspicions about all of this beforehand. "Very well then" Bethany stood up and crossed her arms "give us the masks and our weapons or whatever the fuck and let's go, we don't have all day" Bethany said in an annoyed tone of voice. The man walked over to the girl and grabbed her by one of her braids. Zander and Hailey looked over petrified. "Listen here you little shit" he growled "you either cooperate or face the consequences got it?" He yelled. Bethany had this one in the bag. She was a goddess of acting. "Yes sir I won't slip up again I swear I won't!" She said sounding nervous as hell and stuttering. "Damn right" he walked away. The minute he turned his back Bethany's facial expression switched back to looking annoyed. She flipped him off behind his back and she sat back down. Milly gave Bethany a thumbs up. Bethany smiled at her. Zander and Hailey were wondering what in the actual fuck just happened. Everyone stood up and went to change into their masks.