Chapter 2 - I Want To Remember

Everyone got into their starting positions. Drew,Henry and Liam cheated and looked at what masks the other was wearing. They also didn't put their masks on properly which nobody noticed. It prevented the gas was working. The three hid behind a larger trashcan. "So who are we killing first?" Liam asked his friends. "Preferably nobody" Henry replied sounding nervous. He was in no way ready for this "You wouldn't actually kill someone...right Liam?" Henry asked "Depends" Liam said with a mischievous smile. "How about hmmmm..." Drew paused to think. Right as he was doing so someone passed by. Drew knew who it was right away. He was walking alone. He was scared,crying,nervous and shaking. Henry noticed him too. He felt bad immediately. He knew that could have been him if it wasn't for Drew and Liam. "I have an idea" Drew said mischievously. Henry gulped. "Henry is the sneakiest let's let him do it" Liam replied "No I'm not doing it" He said tearing up "I'm not killing him" "What are you? a pussy?Do it" Liam teased. "No" Henry said even closer to crying. Liam handed him the knife and put the mask on his face the incorrect way it was on before "If you let him live I won't hesitate to abandon you" Drew said to Henry as he nudged him out of their hiding spot. Henry gulped.

He went up behind the person prepared to stab the hell out of them. His eyes were closed he didn't want to see what he was about to do. all of the sudden the person suddenly turned around grabbed Henry by the arm and dragged him into a nearby classroom. Still shaking the entire time they took off their mask to reveal them self. It was Zander. Henry took off his mask right away when Zander revealed himself.

"I feel like I know you" Zander whispered. "It's me,Henry. Me and a few other kids picked on you at school" Henry explained "What?" Zander replied in confusion. He had forgotten almost everything. The gas in his mask was severely tampered with on accident. "Are you okay Zander?" Henry asked "Is that my name?" Zander replied "Yeah..." Henry replied "you probably have minor memory loss or something" "Oh..." Zander replied. "What do you remember?" Henry asked "Well...I'm 16...what this game is...And...that's it..." Zander replied. Henry looked concerned "Nothing else?" Henry asked "Yeah I remember everything that isn't related to any life experiences I think" Zander replied. "That's not good" Henry replied. "I wanna remember them...my friends which I think I have...right?" Zander said, he was smiling a slight bit in hopes that he would be happier if he remembered.

"I can explain some things to you...just be warned I didn't treat you or your friends that well" Henry told him "Tell me anyways" Zander replied being a bit hopeful "So in your band in our schools music club where I think you play the keyboard theres your step sister Hailey who sings and song writes,Luke who I think your dating? is the drummer,Your friend Milly is the guitarist,My friend Jake is also a singer in the band and your friend Sean is the producer." Henry explained "Wait why isn't Jake my friend again?" Zander asked sounding confused. "Him,Me and two of our other friends picked on you and your club for a long time. Nothing harsh, just name calling and stuff. then Jake started to realize how bad he felt,Apologized, then your sister let him join the club. Apparently you haven't accepted his apology yet" He explained. "How long has it been since he joined?" Zander asked "Oh maybe three or four months" Henry replied "I wonder why I haven't forgiven him yet..." Zander wondered.