𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Amiko" wake up

"Amiko" wake up

I hear someone say

Opening my eyes I see I'm in the same room I'm always in I start walking around and see a death note book

I pick it up and see people names in it

Azrale Deon

Death: death penalty

"Huh" I scrunch my face up seeing azrale name

"You notice his name Huh" I hear from behind

Jumping a little I turn around seeing the same girl I seen in my other dream or so I think is a dream

"Y-yeah why did you ask that"

"Because he a common factor on why you died here in the after life before you where reborn again"

"What do you mean"

"So Von isn't the only demon here that you should be Afraid of azrale is two"

"Them two where good friends till azrale kept flirting with you and oh everyone's knows whatever is demon kings is his no one should talk or even look at what's his so that made  him mad "

"And azrale was betraying the demon klang also so it was a even good reason for demon king to kill him"

"You and azrale was real good friends but you always seen the good in people even demon seeing you were an angle you wasn't supposed to speak to demons but you did"

"Can I ask you something"

"Yeah sure" she nods her head as she sits on the bed

"What is my relationship with demon king or must I say dayvon I don't get it"

"Well he seen different in you everyone always seen the bad and evil in him when"

" in reality he had a soft and good heart he never tends to harm people but he has three splits of personality he can't control"

"So at times some of them come out but you always got his soft side which is dayvon the loving one"

"He wanted to live the rest of his life with you and die with you but that came to an end when one of his personalities came  to place and killed you and from that day forward he was always mad and ready to kill the next thing"

"Surely enough he loved you despite what he's doing to you down on earth as you are the reborn of amiko"

"Reborn?"

"Yeah he seen you  die 100 times in results of you two not suppose to be together your mother and his father put a spell on you to recarnate every time with the same everything and same personality but then die a few days later "

"Wow"

"Yeah so he's not really good at showing his emotions and feelings now but I gotta go"

"Wait what abou-