𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

The sound of Nina Simone playing boisterously loud could be heard throughout purgatory.

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
You better stop the things you do
I tell you, I ain't lying
I ain't lying

Amiko felt the box surrounding her vibrate from the booming sound of the speaker blasting playing music.

She was soulless she was now just noting but a fog of Air, she needed a body card her original one was stuck on earth and her new one in purgatory was nothing more than fog. a spirit who desperately needed a body card, the longer she went without one the more they would forget her and it would all just be a blank memory of her.

She often blamed herself for the predicament she was now in, she wish she wasn't so gullible to being weak for Von, she was mad she even talked to him the first time they met, she hated she even fell for his tricks, she hated she even met him.

I know right now she sounds selfish but she just wanted her old life back she wanted her sister back. Slowly she was believing that Von didn't love her the longer she stayed in her mind and overthink.

But on the other hand, she missed him, from his Ruthless jokes, showering her with kisses all the time, them cuddling, to how he fucked her, she missed him she missed his voice and touch and most of all she missed her child her only daughter.

She was stuck between two thoughts in her mind one hand she was blaming herself for everything and hated she even met Von and wish she hadn't and on the other hand loved him and yearned for him, she just wanted all of this to end.

"Well well look who we have here." she heard a familiar female voice speak above her.

Raising her head to be met with Kayla instead she was met with the face of Ari.

"A-Ari what are you doing here." she stuttered in shock she never thought she would see her sister again after everything that's happened.

"Same reason you are." she replied with a smile.

"Look I don't have time for you to be shaming me that you told me so ok I'm tired I just wanna go home." she sighed with tears tumbling down her face she was honestly not in the mood to hear a lecture from her sister.

"Amiko that's not why I'm here." she responded softly before lifting Amiko's head" look I know that's what you were expecting because I was right but everything else I wasn't."

"That man loves you with his whole heart dam near loves you more than he loves himself, I was wrong on so many levels that I was jealous that you've found someone who truly loves you for you."