𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟

𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐟.
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬.

"Von."

"Dayvon," I called out his name once again before narrowing his eyes on me along with an irritated expression on his face.

"What you look all mad for baby." I pouted squeezing his face before pecking his lips with my left hand and right hand holding my camera.

"Yo" ass know why," he said before giving me a hard mug.

I chuckled before saying "y'all he's mad because I took him to church today and he didn't like it..well he hasn't been in a while." I spoke to the camera.

I was filming a vlog for YouTube since all his supporters always asked if I can vlog and what not and I thought why not so today was my first video for my YouTube channel.

It was shocking how much they loved seeing me with him on camera, especially live. I would get compliments and even had a fan page of me and Von it was crazy.

"But overall it went good——."

"Why you lying gang, wasn't shit good about it I almost beat the fuck outta the pastor foe talkin' shit."

"Dayvon!" I glared at him then at true who sat in between us in the booth we were sitting in.

"Oh my bad luh foe nem." he chuckled covering her ears.

"Why would you say that on camera now I have to edit that out." I rolled my eyes with a sigh escaping my lips.

"Yo' ass bet now edit that shit out, don't be lying to them folks either guh tell them the real reason to." he sent me ahead nod while typing away on his phone.

"Whatever dayvon, but it's true he almost fought the pastor because he said something he didn't like which I understand but he has to learn to just let people talk." I shrugged.

"Nah his ass needs to learn to shut tf up ole bald head ass, he lucky ion fuck his wife but she was ugly tho." he shrugged.

"Day..fucking..Von." I said hitting him in the arm after each word gritting through my teeth.

"Dam I was Just playing ma," he said with a goofy smile rubbing where I hit him the arm previously.

"Yeah ok you always wanna play till I start doing the same thing." I pursed my lips together turning my head before I felt him squinting his eyes at me.