🍬ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤 ♡(ℂ𝕙: 𝟙)

AN:  To help set the mood! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1rCnFdCtUpAcU4T52IQrZz?si=3cd1867eb71c4dd3 

A rather tall figure with dark ashy skin walked the colorful streets. He was very out of place for such a sweet seeming city, he looked of coal and illness. Baggy eyes, dreadlocks covering half of his face, clothes with a depressing shade, and cat yellow eyes. Licorice. That dreaded man was Licorice. He had a lot on his mind so it only made sense that his gloomy aura was stronger then usual. He had a meeting with the other Crimson Cakes of Chaos later, he hadn't had an ounce of sleep in the past 24 hours, and his luck today wasn't seeming so bright as he burnt a piece of toast. Tired, hungry, stressed out, and frustrated. It was hard to keep up such a happy persona in public with such a shitty day like that.

Cars drove past him as he sluggishly moved. What was the cause of such a horrible day? Did a hex backfire? Did he forget to charge and cleanse his crystals? Did someone hex him?? Maybe at the café some luck will come his way. Just going to a café was enough to brighten his mood, it was his favorite place in this whole city, Dream Bean Café. Best place around the block. They had killer vanilla latte's, tasteful coffee jellies, darling cream puffs, and the most luxurious macaroons anyone has every had. Just the thought of taking a sip of a bitter rich black coffee from there made him drool. 

Licorice turned to his right and kept his steady pace. The walk wasn't long but it felt like he has been traveling for hours, though it had only been 10 minutes at max. A long and heavy sigh left him before he pulled out his phone. His eyes lock onto the screen as he scrolled on multiple social media sites to see if anything had happened lately. The only thing that slightly caught his attention was something about Dj, apparently they were dropping a new album soon. He wasn't a fan of that kinda music so he wasn't phased by this at all, though he had a friend who enjoyed their music so he might inform them about the news later on. 

There was nothing on the news, no major events happening, nothing really. It was bland and tasteless, but scrolling past a deep fried meme every now and them put a stupid grin on his face. Air filled with the scent of baked goods quickly caught nose at some point in his stroll. He had lost track of time and before he knew it he was at his destination. It took a second for him to process the fact he lost track, but he quickly brushed it off his shoulder and put his phone away. Who could worry about such small things when there's cheap but amazing food to be eaten? 

Greedily, he fastened his pace. At this point this was probably gonna be the highlight of his day, unless Dark Enchantress praises him of course. In a hasty fashion he opened the doors to the small yet cozy building. It had a nice calming aesthetic to it which he could appreciate, you don't see many places now-in days that try to look nice. 

"Welcome!" A soft voice called out, it was just one of the few employee's. Licorice gave them a small wave followed by a warm worn out smile, they worked hard and he would feel bad if he gave the hard workers a bit of his attitude. He scanned over the room quickly before he set on a small table with 2 chairs in the corner. It was his favorite spot to sit, small, near the cash register, far away from everyone else, and it was always dimly lit. Before long he already took a seat, a feeling of relief washing over him. Thank the witches that no one had took his spot, his day was already turning around. Once settled in he took his rather small journal out from a small bag he brought along with himself, along with a normal black pen. 

Licorice already started to scribble down ideas and a few doodles on the side of the pages, his handwriting was messy and there was many mistakes and grammar mistakes. He wasn't the best at writing but as long as he understood it that was all that mattered to him. Some of his idea's were down right outrageous and practically impossible to active, and some were well thought out and more on the easy side of things. Though sometimes doodles broke him out of concentration, making him loose thought. 

The sound of a pen scribbling was the only thing he could hear, along with the occasional bell ring when someone came in and the voices of people just getting a quick bite. It didn't bother him all that much but he wish there wasn't any sound. Sure it had only been a few minutes but he wondered when a waitress was gonna come take his order, it's not like he was in a rush or anything, he was just greedy. But right as his mind drifted off a darling looking waitress came up to him with a notepad blue pen in hand.

"Hello sir! Is there anything I can get you for right now? Like a drink?"  The soft voice spoke. She tilted her head at him. Sure well he was walking he had everything planned out but he still thought for a moment. He turned towards the waitress as he finally though of his answer. "Nothing much, just a black coffee for now will do, thank you." The waitress nodded before walking off to go fulfill his request. He focused his attention to his journal again, he couldn't wait to get a sip of that bitter life saver full of caffeine. 

As his mind traveled to day dreaming about deserts and drinks the door bell rang again, followed by a sweet and pure voice chatting. He couldn't help but peer his eyes over to who walked in. A girl with long poofy white hair that was put in a bun with hot pink glassed, with a guy who looked to be her brother with bad fashion sense followed behind her. She looked a bit familiar, even sounded familiar, but there was a few features that put her aside from the person Licorice was thinking about...