🍭𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣♡ (ℂ𝕙: 𝟚)

Licorice couldn't help but stare at the girl for a few seconds, watching as she sat down in a small booth. He could've sworn he knew her, but from where? It took him a good moment to realize who he was thinking of. Parfait! That stranger slightly reminded him of his idol star. The only thing off about the stranger was her brown eyes and glasses, but everything else was so similar. The aura they carried, that dough soft voice, mocha colored skin, and sugar cube eyelashes. Before he stared to seem creepier then usual he looked away from the pair and tried to turn his focus back to his journal. 

Well lost in thought he also recognized the guy next to her, Rockstar. Everything was adding up just a bit to perfectly in his mind. That urge to go up to them and ask for a autograph was starting to build up, but anxiety of being told that they were just normal people held him back. He would look like a utter fool if something like that ever happened, it would crush his soul cause of the pure embarrassment he would experience. He managed to snap himself out of his trance and focus back on taking notes, though the idea of that being Parfait still sat in the back of his mind

It was an insecurity of his but he was a down bad Parfait stan, he had almost every piece of merch she had sold, been to a majority of her concerts, liked all of her social media post, and put each and every one of her songs in his playlist. It was a bit creepy but she was a massive comfort idol for him. Sometimes he caught himself humming her songs in the shower, Poison Mushroom had caught him singing along to her in the car once. He was for sure a fan boy of the rising k-pop star.

Before he got lost in his writing the waitress from before came up to him holding a plain white mug filled with coffee. "Here you go sir! I'll be back to take your order!" and with that the waitress was gone again before he could properly thank her. He shrugged it off though, picking up the pipping hot mug by the handle and taking a quick sip. It was much hotter then he expected and he instantly put the mug down. His throat like it was on fire when he swallowed the small amount he had taken in. That had surely woken him up atleast. 

Small giggles came from the pair he had seen walk in a few moments ago, the sound quickly caught his attention. There was little doubt about it now, that had to be Parfait and her brother Rockstar. He had watched almost each stream of her's and had even donated a couple of times, basically memorized her giggle. Now a new internal struggled appeared in his ill mind. Should he ask for a autograph or would that be impolite? To distract himself from seeming like a total creep he pulled out his phone and started to scroll on media's such as pinterest and instagram. 

His master and brilliant plan had worked as he was now glued to the screen, of course thoughts still kept strolling in the back of his mind. Many thoughts actually stayed. He was internally freaking out about the situation. His literal idol and comfort streamer was in the same building as him, it was so hard to compress his excitement and seem chill about everything. 

A heavy exhale left him as he tried to calm his internal self. It was always a struggle for Licorice to express emotions, and he also found it hard to keep himself in control as he tended to do rather impulsive things. In a attempt to get a hold of himself he took a small sip of coffee to see if it had cooled, which it did. It was finally at a drinkable temperature. Relief flowed over him as he could finally drink his coffee. He adored the bitter flavor with the smallest hint of hazel being found in the after taste. 

Now that he had the oddly pleasant drink the waitress would come around any moment now to ask what he'd like to eat, and to be honest he didn't really know. He was to heavily focused on simple things to think about what he would eat, maybe a simple omelet would do? Nah, he just wont order anything more, he wasn't even that hungry to begin with. Wait so why did he even come here? Licorice managed to confused himself with his own decision he made about an hour ago. Maybe he came cause the cozy and homely aura the café provided.