CHAPTER 9

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ ABUSIVE SCENE

ALAINA'S POV

Have you ever had a feeling that you were going to die.

No!I did today.David beat the shit out of me.

Riley was out with her friends so she wasn't able to save me from them. She came home just a few minutes ago and helped me towards my bedroom.

I was currently sitting below the shower cleaning my blood and wounds in cold water.

I was slowly drowning in my sorrows and I didn't even notice it.

5 HOURS EARLIER*

It was normal day at school as always. I didn't interact with anyone.

I was walking towards the exit to go home when someone grabbed my arm. I jumped into fright.

I turned around and saw Adam. A smirk was plaster across it's face.I rolled my eyes. "Hey."He said."Hi!"I answered with a small smile.

"Do you need a ride?"He asked.

If David saw me taking a ride with a boy he will kill me in worst way possible.But on the other hand it would be nice to not to walk 5 miles.Yes or No!Ugh....Why is it so difficult to answer a simple fucking question.Damn it!

"Hello Earth to Alaina!"Adam snapped his fingers in front of me bringing me out of overactive thinking."So..."He trailed.

What the heck!"Alright"I said.He give me a small smile as I followed him to his car.

OH MY GOD!That was the first thought in my mind when I saw his car."She is a beauty,isn't she!"He said."It's a AUDI A8!Of course it is."I said in a 'Duh' tone.

He looked a little surprise."You know ab-"He began but I cut in,"Just because I am a girl it doesn't mean I don't take interest in cars.I fucking love talking about cars."He took a little taken aback then grinned at me.

I made my way through the front seat.He started the engine after getting in driver's seat. There was a awkward silence for few minutes.

"So,Tell me about your family?"He asked breaking the silence.OH SHIT!should I lie?I should probably lie because I don't know him.

"Umm...My mother died when I was 4 years old due to cancer and My father passed away when I was 13yrs old in a c-car crash after marrying Emily,My stepmom.She had a son and daughter.uh..David and Riley"

"I am sorry."He muttered.I didn't looked at him.Tears were threatening to spill.After few minutes he pulled in the driveway of my house.

"Are you okay?"He asked quietly."I-Im Fine,Thank you."He gave me a small smile.

I ran into the house not glancing at him once.I opened the gate and made my towards my room.

I stopped in mid track when I hear a angry voice echoed through the hallways.

"YOU BITCH!WHO WAS THAT GUY?"David screamed in my face.I took a step back until my back hit the wall.

"H-He is a friend."I stuttered."You slut! I told you not to be friends with guys!"He yelled.

He grabbed a beer bottle from the kitchen counter and threw at me.

It broke on impact and a deep cut was formed on my face due to it.The pain was unbearable.

He kicked my side stomach .After few times I realised 3 bones in my rib cage were severely damaged may be broken.He punched my face several time.

"I am sorry,"I sobbed

"Shut up bitch, and remove your shirt."He yelled

I silently cried as a smirk appeared on his face. 

I didn't do anything .I sat there crying.He walked towards me and tore my shirt from my body.

He picked the broken glass and made a cut on my stomach.I shut my eyes tight and screamed.He made another cut on my waist line before rolling me over.

He engraved a word on my back with broken glass.After doing so he kicked my side and went in his room.

I was silently crying on the floor.Soon Riley came and helped me towards my room.

I managed to walk in my bathroom.I Turned around and saw a 'WHORE' written on my back through mirror.

I silently cried and made my way towards shower.Millions of thoughts filled my head as I sat below the ice cold water.

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER!