How did you get in here?

Paige's POV

"Finally we put everything away! That toke longer than we expected!" i exclaimed to my boyfriend. "Yeah it did. I didn't think we had so much stuff, then again, this is an apartment." he said grabbing my hand and holding it. His name is Chad, we've been dating for almost three years. He has also been my friend ever sense we were like five. "Okay, babe. I'm going to go take a shower and try our shower." I said as I got up and grabbed a new pair of matching underwear and bra. "Okay, baby. Make sure your ready for tonight I have something very special planned for tonight." Chad said with lust in his baby blue eyes. He moved his mid lengthed hair out of his eyes as well. I giggled as I closed the door to the bathroom. While is was in the shower Chad knocked on the door "Hey babe I'm going out for... Awhile i won't be back for about five hours or more. Bye babe." then I heard the door closed.
I was a little scared after I got out of the shower because I didn't like being home alone naked. *click steps click* "What was that?" I whispered to myself, I think someone might have came in. Oh no... I'm doomed! I didn't hear any more moving after the door closed, but I'm not sure because we have carpet and the floor doesn't squeak. After I threw on my clothes I sneaked out of my room and peeked around the corner, oh... My... God! "Who are you?" you asked with some excitement and fear in your voice. "I'm just here to see if your 'boyfriend' was home." the man hissed, hmm this didn't seem right from behind he looked like the most beloved youtuber, Markiplier but the way he spoke was off. It sounded raspy and he had a more sleepy low growl to it. "A-are you Markiplier?" after I said that he was gone in a flash but instead of him leaving he poofed in front of me with black mist surrounding him. His eyes were black, his hair dark black, but he still looked like markiplier. "Um who are you and how did you get in here?" he gestured to the door not taking his eyes off of me and scanning my face. I blushed a little, "Paige, I need you, and want you." he slightly blushed when he said that, you wanted to kiss his lips so much but first you need to know who he was. "I-i do to. But first, who are you, and why do you want me?" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the couch and started to sigh and get a little nervous. "Well I'm Darkiplier, marks evil side. I have been looking for you everywhere you see, I'd see you in the halls back at high school and I liked you so much. But then you got together with that loser and..."

DARKS POV

"But then you got together with that loser and... " I was suddenly cut off by amazingly soft lips crashing on mine and at first I was wide eyed but then I closed them and kissed back. But then she kept getting closer to me and my body, she put her hands up in my hair and I put my hands on her waist. I then made it more passionate and I got carried away because I let my tongue glide across hers and to a surprise she let my tongue in her mouth. She put her leg over my lap as we where making-out and then she pushed herself on me harder which caused me to fall on the arm rest of her couch and I noticed her shirt was higher then her waist so I put my hands on her waist skin. She moaned lightly against my lips and I pulled back. "Why did you stop?" she said breathing heavily "I needed air and plus you have a boyfriend." she got off and sat down cupping her face in her hands "I didn't mean to do that. I'm so sorry." she said starting to cry I didn't want to stop from kissing her. She was just so amazing, her long blond hair, baby blue eyes, pale face, freckles. She was just perfect to me I just wish she could break up with him I've loved her ever sense we where little. She never knew me but she was always the thing to make me happy seeing a smile on her face made me smile but seeing her like this was devastating. "But, we can maybe be a secret if you want."