A Secret Meant Just For Me

Paige's POV

"We can be a secret you want to." Dark said with excitement like he wanted as together. I could see us together for a long time. "Y-yes!" I exclaimed throwing myself into Dark and smashing my lips onto his as we created our own little dance that felt better connected then mine and Chad's. As I was laying on-top of Dark, he slithered his arms around my waist and pulled me closer as my hands where around his neck and running through is slightly messier hair. His tounge glidded across my lips as I allowed his tounge to dance with mine. He had such passion as if he was waiting for this moment to come. But this 'moment to come' was shortened by footsteps came to the door of my appartment. "Shit Dark you need to hide, like now!" I whispered to Dark as he quickly turn into black mist and hide under the couch.

Chad's POV

Oh I hope she doesn't think about why I was gone so late. And *sniff* shit I smell like sex! Is all I could think. I hoped and prayed she wouldn't find out about me and Clair. As I walked up to the door I heard a whisper then a sigh. But the sigh wasn't from Paige, it was to manly. Anyway I proseded with opening the door but it was locked. Hmmmm.... Why would she lock the door? Or was it me who did? I don't know but I can't just sit out here just standing and pondering the possibilities. So I unlocked the door and found Paige sitting on the couch, shocked. "What's shakin' bacon?" She nervously giggled after that.

Paige's POV

"So how was you're day?" He seems to be a bit nervous and really guilty. "Uh I-it was g-good, I g-guess." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and nervously laughed. He never did this, never stuttered he's definitely guilty about something.