Chapter 39

Meredith went home and crashed out to say the least, maybe going comatose would be a better description. She was still exhausted when she felt someone climb into bed with her and recognized the body heat and shape of arms immediately. She let her half awake sense of smell absorb his scent and spooned into him. She felt his lips kiss against the skin in the crook of her neck.

Ah, how much she needed this. Just being able to cuddle alone with him after such a stressful week and a long shift. It felt so good to be alone with him in the trailer, in his bed.....wait, she went to her house! Her eyes flew open at the thought and sure enough, she recognized the walls and furniture of her room. She gasped and sat up quickly, whipping her torso around to see Derek peering up at her with groggy eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" she panicked and looked around "If George and Izzy saw you!"

"They didn't see me." he scoffed "Really Meredith how can you think I could be so careless?"

"Um let's see." she muttered "I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with my secret lovers baby..."

"Ok that may have been careless." he replied "but it's not like you stopped me those few times we forgot and said hey you're not wearing a condom."

"I was caught up in the moment!" she hissed. "But it's too late and ridiculous to argue over now...You have to go!"

"George and Izzy are in the middle of surgeries right now." he sighed "They won't even be out of the OR for hours and we'll be rested up by then... please just let me hold you."

Meredith wanted to argue but she neither had the energy or desire, fact is that she wanted to be held by him too. She sighed heavily and laid back down and let him wrap his arms back around her.

"Fine, but you need to be gone in a couple hours."

"I will." he assured her "I just want to be with you for a while, and rest."

"Rest." she agreed and closed her eyes "By the way Derek."

"Yeah?"

"Those gingersnap cookies are a god send!" she moaned, her stomach finally satisfied with something.

"Good." he mumbled and kissed her temple lightly.

Meredith closed her eyes and tried to rest but in turn was feeling very restless... her stomach was feeling a lot better and her little cat nap gave her a little more energy. She was feeling the effects of some of the more dormant pregnancy hormones starting to kick in and feeling Derek's hot breath radiating across her neck was only amplifying it.

"Derek." she mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"You're sure Izzy and George won't be here for a while."

"Yes." he said "They'll be gone for hours, leaving us alone to rest."

"Or not rest." she mumbled as she turned in his arms.

He peeled his eyes open just as she crushed her lips against his and plunged her tongue into his mouth searching for it's playmate. He groaned at first but then gently pushed her back to look into her eyes with slight concern.

"Meredith." he panted "We should wait, you need rest."

"I had rest." she said "Now I want sex."

"It's probably not the best idea right now."

"Seriously Derek," she grimaced "I know you're a brain surgeon but you know as well as I do that it's safe."

"You've been sick and you're exhausted."

"I'm feeling fine." she said through her teeth "Now I'm pregnant and horny, so fuck me now!"

Derek opened his mouth to argue but her mouth covered it, her hand immediately went for the goods and she wrapped her palm around the bulge already growing inside his boxers and he groaned as she groped and massaged it. From there on he was game, he couldn't muster enough strength to pull away now. His hands ran up the inside of her shirt and he cupped his hand around her breasts, rubbing and flicking her hard alert nipples, another nice effect from pregnancy.

She moaned and lifted her arms so he could remove his shirt, his lips trailed down her neck and chest, making their way down to her large much fuller breasts. He would never have complained before but he definitely was happy with their new improvements. She gasped as his tongue swirled around her sensitive buds, her fingers weaved into his hair as she felt her body react with an intensity she'd not experienced before. His fingers traced down her still flat stomach and he slipped them down the front of her lace panties to find her dripping wet, he groaned as he plunged a finger inside of her.

She called out to him as he pumped it inside of her and then caressed her folds with his wet finger. Her thighs trembled with anticipation and she yanked his boxers off of his hips and began stroking his hard erection, he groaned at the gesture and felt the need to be inside of her to be almost painful.

"Now Derek!" she demanded.

He didn't waste any time and pulled her hips into his and slid inside of her, she screamed with the pleasure it brought to her and he felt her hot tight wet muscles wrap around him. He took a few breaths to pace himself in order to make it last seeing as how he was already so close, he wanted to please her too. He thrust slowly back and forth inside of her and slung her legs around him as he twisted them both to where he knelt in front of her and pulled her to where her hips were arched to meet his strong thrusts.

She looked up at him with a glazed over look of pleasure in her eyes and she moaned and thrashed her head back and forth with each pump. She dug her fingertips into his thighs and felt as the muscles contracted and relaxed with each movement that brought them closer. He felt her muscles start clamping down around him and had to fight not to lose it as she started to shake and call his name so loudly the walls seemed to be shaking. She dug her fingers deeper into his thighs and hips as her chest arched off the bed, her fluid splashed around him as a warm wave of ecstasy and he let go, letting his hot see spill into her and wash around her warm tight cavity.

They relaxed into each other and he pulled her into him as he laid behind her, both of them panting to catch their breath. He held her tightly and his hand fell against her lower abdomen, hoping the baby didn't mind the little 'shake up' it just experienced.

"Wow." she whispered after catching her breath "I know what they say about it feeling better when you're pregnant but..."

"Was it good then?" he grinned at his accomplishment.

"Oh my god!" she moaned.

He chuckled to himself as he buried his nose into the crook of her neck, kissing her softly and taking in her sweet scent.

"That was amazing for me too." Derek whispered "But can we rest now?"

"Yes." she giggled and closed her eyes "Remember to get up before they get home."

"I will." he said already half asleep.

They both dozed off after that, both feeling the effects of long shifts and their recent activities wearing them down. The stress of their situation seemed to have taken more out of them than either thought and they were more tired than they'd expected. Derek was the one to hear a thudding noise that stirred him barely awake. He thought it was a dream at first but he kept hearing it and creased his eyes open.

The room was dark, he must've at some point gone to his trailer. It was hard to tell, the thudding noise sounded again but came as a knock. He grumbled to himself something about not catching a break, he absentmindedly fished for his boxers and slipped them up as he stood up and stumbled to the door while rubbing his eyes.

"Hey!" he heard an unfamiliar voice call through the door "You in there!"

He rubbed his eyes as he tried to adjust them to the lack of light in the room and groped for the doorknob. He flung it open without thinking and realized with shock that he definitely wasn't in his trailer. The hallway was lit up and in front of him was a tall blonde looking him up and down with a dropped open jaw. He sucked in a sharp breath and gulped hard.

"Oops."

___________________________________________________________________________

<33