🎆Tagged 🎆

Hello, I know most of you won't be checking this part or chapter. Haha. I won't hold anything against you :D since, I, too have made you guys suffer for my story update. 

I am tagged by florial_b

1. What is your name?

MakerTaker/ Aori (for friends)

2. What are your favourite vegetables?

I can eat anything as long as it is tasty. To be accurate to give an answer will be- Mushroom, broccoli, capsicum, potato, ladyfinger, and bottle gourd.

3. What's your preferable brand in shampoo?

Ah, recently I have been having hair fall so, no shampoo has been able to fix that. I need a shampoo that can help my hair nurture. I don't care about shampoo :P

4. Favourite serial/anime/tv-shows?

I do not have a certain serial or anime as my favourite since I don't get addicted to one thing that easily. One of the few anime whose manga I bothered to complete is Skip Beat,  and Demon slayer.

5. What is your motto in life?

One should not judge others and form a sentiment about it. I need to be a better from my past self. 

6. A country you would like to visit?

Japan, Paris, France, Bangladesh, South Korea, and China

7. Kisses or hugs?

I am a hugger actually. I can only hug my sibling and no one else :") I hate kissing :0 I don't like it.

8. Bar or club?

That's a very short-distance question. I used to stay in the library whenever I felt sad, happy or curious.  Art auditorium. 

9. Have you kissed anyone before?

Yeah, that would be my mirror. I sometimes look at my mirror and say, "God dang hawt," I am just kidding. I haven't kissed anyone yet.

10. The first thing you do when you go to school?

When I was in school. I would check if the assembly was ready and would look out for all music equipment, especially mine.

11. One interesting fact about you?

I am a funny person, like horror, action, and mystery genre in movies. I actually scream whenever a romantic scene comes in the movie. I can't stop making noises. haha sorry.

I have withdrawal symptoms. That means if you treat me coldly or text me less, I will become numb and wouldn't care for you and leave you slowly. :P 

12. One habit you would like to quit?

Me becoming everyone's ear and help them out without caring for myself. I need to stop being a pushover (in the sense that if you are my friend, I will help you even when I am super busy or in a bad mood) or too caring a person.

13. Favourite dance style?

Oh boi, you wanna see my monkey dance? 

14. Something you dislike in someone?

Them ignoring my hard work and not giving them the time they should give. Bruh, I don't care actually that you don't give me time. My withdrawal symptoms are for you :P Please be more kind and stop barging into my privacy and try to understand when I say "no" it means to stop the discussion right there. 

15. Will you share this quiz?

Yea, I will. Don't worry. People like to be tagged most of the time because only then they will know how important they are. 

NHvortex

exos_daughter_102