Talking about Mental Health

Mental Health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being

Mental Health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental Health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.

That's why ProfileMentalHealth, LY, music, TeenFiction and WattpadShortStory have come together for the Mental Health Week (October 3rd, 2021 to October 9th, 2021) and created some activities for you.

On the first day of Mental Health Week we hear a few encouraging words from our LY profile:

These days, it is really easy to forget that we deserve to be loved. We tend to point out our flaws and forget that we are only human. Nobody is perfect.

These flaws, disabilities, and conditions are all parts of ourselves, parts of who we are. These make us unique and special in our own way. We have insecurities, flaws, and have made mistakes in our lives. However, we have learned to accept and love ourselves.

"There is nobody on this planet who is more worthy, deserving, and lovable than you." — Lisa Phillips

Now we hope that you have a great Mental Health Week with us and that you appreciate our activities as much as we do!