Jeremy's Anxiety Attack

All in the title.

You woke up to the loud sound of shuffling in one of the rooms. You jump up from your bed and put on some pants. "What the fuck?" You think to yourself. A few more rooms down and you found the source of the noise. It was coming from Jeremy's room. You put your ear closer to the door and hear crying. You crack open the door a bit. "Jeremy? Are you ok?" You whisper. You fully open the door and see Jeremy crying and breathing heavily while hugging a pillow, getting startled by your sudden entry. You knew exactly what was happening at that moment. He was having terrible anxiety. You run to the edge of the bed to help. "Hey, it's ok." You reassured him. "No. Get away!" He shouted. He crawled in his blanket to hide, you crawled in with him. "Please leave." He begged. You wrap your arm around him and pat his back. "Listen. Everything's gonna be ok. You're gonna be fine. Just breath." You comforted him. He started to take deep breaths while still crying, you continued to pat his back. "Shhh. No more crying, it's ok. Everything's gonna be just fine." You continued. He started to calm down and wasn't hyperventilating as much. His crying stopped. "There there. It's alright." You pulled him closer to hug him. "Th-thank you Y/N." Jeremy sniffled. He wrapped his arms around you and held on tight. "Please, s-stay. Stay with me." He pleaded. "Ok, I'll stay." You responded.

He was so cold and still trembling. Poor thing. Just after your first day with him, he already had an anxiety attack. That must really suck. Your thoughts continued to come and go. "Y/N, can I tell you something?" Jeremy asked softly. "Of course, you answered. You felt him shuffle against you. "I know we haven't known each other for long, but I..." He stops. "Hmm?" You were a bit confused. Jeremy softly groans. "I-I think I love you." He finished. "When I first saw you, I was just- you're so pretty. And your voice. I love it. I love everything about you. Even though we hardly just met, I wanna be with you. I can't stop thinking about you. I was thinking of telling you on patrol but I-I was too scared." Your heart was fluttering and your mind was racing with thoughts. You could've sworn there was butterflies too. "That's why I was really anxious. I was afraid of what you would say if I told you. I thought that you would hate me if I told you." He added. "Oh, Jeremy. Why would you think that? I don't hate you. In fact I like being around you too." Jeremy sniffled. "You do?" "Yes." You responded. You felt Jeremy shuffle around and come up to your face. "Jeremy, what are you do-" He suddenly brings you in for a kiss and cuts you off. He pulls away quickly and catches a breath. You were baffled for a moment. "I- oh my god." You mumbled. "Hehe, sorry. Got carried away in my feelings." Jeremy giggled.

Yay kiss scene thingy woohoo