#51

"Guys, we have a problem!" Hyunjin said on the phone.

"Hyunjin, why did you call us at 4 in the morning? WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!" Felix yelled, feeling mad his rest got interrupted.

"This is important!" He said making everyone sigh.

"How important is it?" Seungmin mumbled still half asleep.

"I-it's pretty important," Hyunjin said still feeling nervous around Seungmin.

"It involves the wedding." Jeongin's eyes opened wide open looking at his phone. "What specifically by it?" He asked.

"Wait, why does it involve us?" Changbin asked, from Felix's side as he was listening to the call as well. "Shouldn't it just be like, the main couple?" He said making Hyunjin roll his eyes at the word 'couple'.

"Before I start, where the hell are Minho and Jisung?" He asked, hearing silence. "Did they not answer the call?"

"Shh, Jisung's sleeping," Minho said sleepily, holding his phone.

"Well, wake his ass up and tell him to listen, and where's Chan?" Hyunjin asked as Chan responded with a 'hello' cheerfully.

"Chan, you sound very energized?" Seungmin questioned as to how. "No, I'm actually very sleepy but I was working." He said making the rest say 'oh'.

"FUCKING HWANG HYUNJIN, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" Jisung yelled roughly, upset he was woken up.

"Bitch, Minho's the one who woke you up!" He said making Jisung lay on Minho's shoulder, rubbing his eyes.

"Because of you, so, can you say what the hell is important before we hang up?" Jisung said calmly, making Hyunjin sigh.

"Okay, okay, so news broke out that Seungmin and Chan are getting married, and that we're performing at the wedding, so, maybe the whole school might be going?" Hyunjin said making it silent, that he could almost hear crickets.

"Uh, guys?" He called out, checking if anyone had hung up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Seungmin said, loudly.

"HOW THE HELL DID THEY FIND OUT?!" Chan asked, getting up from his desk and almost punching a wall, sighing.

"THE WHOLE SCHOOL?" Felix asked, now wide awake.

Everyone had different expressions and were all questioning Hyunjin who simply said 'I don't know.

"We're literally screwed," Jeongin mumbled as everyone agreed.

"How the hell are we going to survive school now, without being bombarded with people and questions?" Minho said already getting a headache, thinking about it.

"We'll worry about that tomorrow, as for right now, just everyone try to get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." Chan said laying his head against his desk.

"Hyunjin, how'd you even find out?" Changbin asked, hearing nothing come from him.

"Hyunjin?" Felix asked this time, hearing nothing.

"Did his ass hang up?" Jisung asked checking the phone.

They all saw Hyunjin's name disappear from the call making Jisung and Felix scoff.

"I'm slapping the shit out of him tomorrow," Felix said, laying on Changbin.

"Me too," Jisung said, not feeling sleepy anymore.

"Good night everyone," Chan said ignoring the threats.

As everyone hung up, Jisung threw the phone to the end of the bed.