#67

Chan felt the van come to a halt and heard footsteps coming closer to the van.

Everyone soon started to become conscious and wake up.

"Guys, what the fuck is going on?" Felix mumbled, feeling his arms tied. "Did we just get fucking kidnapped?" Seungmin said, moving his arms around.

"Hello?!" Jisung yelled out, feeling himself get scared. Before anyone else could say anything, the doors opened, revealing 7 men standing in front of them.

"Y-Yugyeom?" Minho mumbled, seeing his friend after many years. "Alright, what the fuck?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Now, we should explain. My name is JB." The first man explained. "I'm sure you already know Bambam and Yugyeom but this is Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, and Youngjae." He said pointing to the other men.

"Wait, Yugyeom as in..?" Felix asked looking at Minho for clarification. "Y-Yeah," Minho said, still in shock.

"I thought you were missing! Or dead!" Minho exclaimed, blinking multiple times to make sure he saw right. "And I thought you were in Thailand!" Chan exclaimed looking at someone else.

"We'll explain everything. So, just don't worry and relax." Jackson said trying to reassure the rest. "RELAX? BITCH, YOU JUST KIDNAPPED US!" Jisung yelled out of frustration.

"I know it looks bad but trust us! We're the good guys!" Youngjae said with a cheery smile.

All their attention was cut short when they heard fireworks nearby, assuming that they were from the festival.

"Look, we don't have time, we're the threat." Mark blurted out. The rest were confused for a second until they realized what he meant.

The messages, the calls, were all them.

"Why?" Seungmin asked, now interested. "We thought if we threatened you guys, you'd listen to us, but you didn't, which means we had to do it this way," JB explained.

"Why were you trying to help?" Chan asked, speaking up. "Because your lives are in danger, well, were." Everyone was confused by Jinyoung speaking up and by his words.

"The N.C.W.F is fake!" JB continued. "What do you mean fake?" Jeongin mumbled out a response. JB let out a sigh, looking at Bambam. to continue.

"The principal and mayor are working with each other and have been for many years." He took a seat on the floor of the van. "The principal offers the mayor, students at his high school, to sell them off."

The rest were left stunned. The emotions they felt were all over the place, some were angry, some were sad and heartbroken, while the others were just shocked.

"After the principal kicked me out, I researched him and found out that he was working with the mayor," Yugyeom said, as the rest were quiet, anticipating for him to finish.

"The principal will usually offer the students that he puts in the N.C.W.F, and once they're in the competition, they win," Jackson said.

Bambam got up, looking at Jinyoung to continue. "The prize is the money and the tour. First of all, the money is fake, and second, the tour is when they sell you off."

Everyone got shivers hearing that. They couldn't help but feel terrible for past students.

"Don't the parents know if their child has been missing?" Hyunjin asked. "The mayor covers it all with a story and everyone automatically trusts him, since he's the mayor."

Seungmin stood up, looking at the guys, furious. "Shouldn't we do something? You came here to warn us but not help?" JB looked at his friends and made a signal.