Sexy Time

y/n smiled sitting on her bed with a bottle of wine "My babies are asleep, so we gonna make a sexy time"

"Hell yeah we are, babies are in bed, tis sexy time" Thomas smirked jumping on the bed with her

"No thomas sexy video time"

"Ooohh I thought we made a sex tape before you got pregnant?"

"Shhhhhhh tommy"

"What are we doing?"

"Are you drunk?"

"Mostly. As drunk as I can physicaly get without throwing up as a man in his thiries with twin daughters under five"

"Thats fair, cause we gonna ask questions"

"Ohh no"

"To be fair we both have to answer them,"

"Okay so it's not just me getting embrassed"

"Before we begin. Who's on baby duty?"

"Uuuuhhh.... I'll be on baby duty as you put them to bed"

"Awww thank you, okay want some wine?"

"No I've had enough if I'm on baby duty, what is the first question"

"First question is, have you ever tried someone up or restrained them not using a sex toy?"

"Okay so no rope, no handcuffs I'm guessing"

"Yeah, have you ever used other stuff"

"I once... had a girlfreind who I won't name because..... The internet knows who she is. And she was kinda into uhh what do you call it, when your into people seeing?"

"Watch play?"

"No no like exi-"

"Exibitionisum?"

"Yes!"

"Ohh okay"

"And because she was into that I once restrained her with the cords from a blind around her ankles"

"Oooohhh"

"So if she wanted to open her legs and touch her self she had to pull the blind up"

"Thats actually kinda inventive"

"I know, I thought it was good, thing is I literally left her there for like an hour with a bullet vibrator"

"Evil boy, what did you do for that time?"

"Laundry"

"I think my worst is pretty tame lots of ties, scarves, I once mermaid tail tied someone with a phone cord, next question... what is a kink you did because someone you dated was into it but you really aren't"

"Ooohhh this is dangerous. Going back exhibitionism wasn't for me, I get why she liked it like I understood it, just wasn't for me but I think in a way she was okay with that because she sort of liked that I didn't do it with her I more inabled her and also sometimes punished her like she kinda liked that, but... one o really just I'm not into I think Is hair pulling. I've never been into it I feel so mean whenever someone is like oohh Thomas pull my hair o feel so mean like I don't want to hurt you"

"Awww that's actually kinda sweet, Luckily I ain't into that, anal. That's my answer I've tried it many times just don't like it"

"That's fair."

"Does it bug you that I don't like anal Thomas?"

"No, you like what you like I can't change that, I mean I do adore you butt but I just have to accept I don't stick my dick in it, that's fine I just get to look at it, and spank it occasionally"

"Thank you"

"It'a fine, lots of other things I can do that are as amazing as anal"