party begins

Sky & fem reader

Sky & fem reader

Description: you back from New York and the crew's having a dance party in their pajamas.

I like to party by Blackbird blasted in the crew's ears as everyone danced and paraded around the room. Zoey's phone went off and she picked it up.

 Zoey's phone went off and she picked it up

"Hello?" She said. "Hey Zozo!" You yelled, making the music stop. Sky was happy to hear your voice. Zoey turned the camera on and Sky beamed when she seen you. "Hey babe!" She told you.

"Hey Sky! Hey crew! Has she been good?" You asked. Sky blushed that you even thought of her like that. "You know she has. She stayed blunt and real with us without caring she was gonna burn us" Aaron said.

You cackled and smiled. "That's my girl! I'll be there in 20, I just walked out the airport" you said as you got in your taxi, the driver taking off. "We'll be here" Zoey said. You said your goodbyes and hung up.

The song played again and you walked in. You watched as Jazz danced, laughing quietly. You walked over to Zoey and screamed. So no one can see me?" You asked, joking.

You laughed as they all hugged you, making you smile. You were happy to see Skylar dance, knowing she wasn't the dancing type. Skylar Forster is the only one for you.

Happy Thanksgiving