visitation hours

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼

H̥ͦḁͦl̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦ

I walked into the room, seeing y/n who sat at the table by herself and waited for me to sit with her. Once I did, she smiled in happiness. "Hey Halle" she told me. "Hey y/n" I said. We caught up, making me happy to see her again.

I all of a sudden felt sad and was hurt, tears appearing in my eyes. "What's wrong, Halle? Aren't you happy to see me?" She asked me. I nodded, tears falling from my face. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me" I cried out, coving my face in my hands.

Y/n was set up for murder and ended up getting locked up when she didn't do it. I felt nothing but guilt since then because she needed me most and I wasn't there for her most. "Halle, it's okay" she told me.

"No it's not, y/n. I'd rather I get locked up than you. You are a sweet human being and you don't deserve to be in here. These are not the four walls you should be in" I sobbed, her holding my hands and pulling them down.

"It's gonna be okay, Halle. I'll be out soon. It'll be over before you know it" she told me. I nodded, staying silent as I caught my breath from crying. A guard came in and the inmates started leaving. "Looks like it's over" I said.

She smiled softly. "I'll catch you next time, Halle" she said, patting my hand before she stood up and walked off with them. I sighed, standing up and walking out. 🅸︎ 🅷︎🅾︎🅿︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🅷︎🅴︎'🅻︎🅻︎ 🅱︎🅴︎ 🅾︎🆄︎🆃︎ 🆂︎🅾︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅻︎🅸︎🅺︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🅷︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🅰︎🅸︎🅳︎ 🆂︎🅷︎🅴︎ 🆆︎🅸︎🅻︎🅻︎ 🅱︎🅴︎. 🆂︎🅷︎🅴︎ 🅰︎🅻︎🆆︎🅰︎🆈︎🆂︎ 🅺︎🅴︎🅴︎🅿︎🆂︎ 🅷︎🅴︎🆁︎ 🆆︎🅾︎🆁︎🅳︎.