𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

Shaylee Ann Grimes - 24 years old, long brown hair, sapphire blue eyes, 5 foot 3 inches, and 176 Lbs. Shaylee enlisted in the army when she was eighteen and was stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia when the dead started eating the living. Shaylee is the daughter of Officer Rick Grimes. Rick and her mother divorced when she was seven. Rick remarried to his current wife Lori Grimes when she was eight and they had a son together when Shaylee was 12; Carl Grimes, who is now 12. And Shaylee's mother died when she was 14 from breast cancer. She hates her stepmother Lori because she feels like she keeps trying to take her mother's place. She loves her baby brother Carl to death. They're the best of buds. Or at least they used to be before Shaylee enlisted. She hasn't seen her family in person in almost five years. For four of those years she was overseas in Iraq, she has only been back stateside for about five months when the dead began roaming the earth and eating the living. Shaylee leaves Fort Stewart with her bomb sniffing dog named Ace after the army base is abandoned and she embarks on a journey to her hometown. King County, Georgia.

When she arrives will her family be there waiting for her? What about her father who was shot just before the world went to shit? Who will she meet in the journey to find her family? Will she fall in love? READ TO FIND OUT!!