~The Prophecy~

When those from the lost continent have been invited, disaster strikes...
When the Queen of those descendents of a Nightwing, She will suffer from her consequences, Then, her Tribe,They will all die, unless someone saves them all...
When the Queen of beautiful colors and fiery silk comes to fight, Her tribe shall be enslaved, then the ones with fire, shall all perish...
The Queen of the Trees defends her tribe, She shall die a Tragic death, then, the tribe will no longer suffice...
In the distant kingdoms of Pyrrhia,
The Queen's of the Sea,Sand, and Sky shall fight, but, they will perish, their tribes will go to war, then, the world shall be gone...
If the ones that posses magic are discovered, they will all die.
Of all the ten tribes that may die, Seven representative shall end this disaster, or everyone shall die...
In the kingdom of Frost, Blizzards, and Death, Find the egg that the dragons of Ice have left in the nest,
Within the scolding heat of the endless desert, go into their den, and take the leader's egg.
In the treetops of the forest, locate the egg that was once the Rainwing Queen's egg.
Above sky and mountains, seek the egg that the one's Scales of fire once was...
Under the sea from the Queen's Hatchery, steal the greenest egg down there,
Laid under the moonlight, catch the egg that is burried underneath the Rainwings grass.
Of the Queen's sibling of the swamp, steal their egg, before they hatch....
Together, they will travel over to the lost continent, and save it from the evil within...
Or nobody will survive....