The Cat Catches Buck's Tongue, and Eddie Catches the Cat

After a night of confusion and temptation, Buck is more than happy for an excuse to throw himself into work the next day, as he tells the other workers where everything goes.

Sadly, that came with a string attached, and in this case, that string is babysitting Kyler’s cat, Gigi.

But he refuses to let this deter him, so to make sure everything goes where it’s supposed to, he remembers his routine, walking around the venue with the fluffy cat in his arms as he checks things off one by one.

Justice of the peace--check. He’s standing close to where they’re setting up the pop up gazebo.

String quartet--check. They’re warming up and tuning their strings.

Now he moves inside, to where the tables are all set and decorated.

Flowers--check. Every table has the same arrangement as a centerpiece.

But right as he finishes checking that off his list, his phone goes off, so without thinking, he sets the cat down, orders, “Gigi, don’t move.”, and answers the call after the third ring.

“Go for Buck.” a beat, then, “Jake, buying a tux now is just begging for someone to call you an old man by the time you make it to the altar.”

Buck makes his way through the dining area, phone to his ear as he watches one of the servers pour champagne into just a few of the hundreds of glasses on the table.

His call waiting goes off, so Buck says quickly, “Jake, hold that thought.”, and clicks over, putting it on speaker. “H-hello?”

“ Buck. The boutonnieres for the groomsmen are missing. ”

Buck, ever vigilant, already has the answer, “Right by the guestbook. They’re there specifically so they don’t get lost.”, then clicks over again, “Jack, I really need to hang up. Hold out for that Armani sale I mentioned last time we talked.”

As he walks into the lobby, he says a quick, “Alright, talk to you soon.”, and hangs up, which is right when he hears a scream.

In an instant, he rushes into the bridal suite, demanding, “What’s wrong?”

The teary eyed bride gestures at herself, “My dress is a disaster!”, and turns around, showing off the torn sash.

Buck gasps, “What the hell happened?”

The bride snaps, pointing, “The stupid cat thought it was a toy and clawed at it!”

Oh shit. Buck dashes over to where the cat in question is now playing with the veil, saying sternly, “Gigi!”, and getting even more frustrated when in response, she jumps out of the chair and takes off.

Buck rushes back to the doorway, telling the bride, “Don’t move. I’ll fix it!” and dashing back out.

Only to bump right into someone tall and muscular, forcing him to spout apologies,

“Oh god, I’m sorry!”

But when he gets a look, of course it’s Eddie to the rescue again, holding up his hands to stop him as he asks, “Hey, where’s the fire?”

Buck jokes without thinking, “Isn’t that a little ironic?”, then points, “I’m currently trying to catch that cat.”

Eddie looks over, and replies, “Consider it done.”, walking over to where the cat is clawing at a piece of the torn sash, with Buck following behind closely.

“Gigi, stop!” Buck tries commanding, chasing her into one of the reception rooms as she climbs up on the table.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, she walks right into one the champagne tower at the end of the table, shocking both Buck and Eddie for a second.