♡︎˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥〈〈ダーリン~〉〉

『"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈!』

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉
↳ ❝ [𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ¡! ❞
─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉↳ ❝ [𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ¡! ❞─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

(Y/N) (L/N) aged 17, third year in high school. You can say that he was the embodiment of a perfect student. Considering he is the president of the student council and president for his class. (Y/N) had straight A's along with the looks that made (Y/N) popular amongst girls and guys. Perfect as he could be, the male had a hidden flaw. (Y/N) earns a living by offering his aid to gangs. From lowly gangs to the yakuza. He was nicknamed 'Devil's Savior'. (Y/N) fought for gangs and high ranking Yakuzas But that didn't mean he was willing to join their ranks and have his identity discovered. It would rip his perfect reputation into shreds.

(Y/N) was currently walking back home from a long day of school. He had another request to fight for Valhalla. Some guy hired him to fight some random gang to expand Valhalla. (Y/N) didn't care who he fought as long as he got the money he was promised and his identity secured to himself."Oi! Senpai~!" (Y/N) was snapped out of his train of thoughts when he heard a childish yet low voice. (Y/N) let out a tired sigh, turning around."What is it Hanma-kun?" He asked the shorter male in a welcoming tone and smile.

The first year ran up to (Y/N) with his signature grin. Hanma's hair was down and he slicked it back with his hand that showed his tattoos."Ne (L/N)-senpai. How were your student council duties today? Were you busy 'Darling'~?" Hanma asks walking beside you. (Y/N) froze up , when he heard his junior nickname him. (Y/N)'s face heated up as his cheeks would be coated with a soft pink. Embarrassed and Surprised (Y/N) managed to stutter out a sentence. "Hanma-kun! Don't call me that! What if people get the wrong idea!" Hanma laughed at (Y/N)'s reaction. This has been going on for quite awhile when Hanma started to tease (Y/N).

"And yes I was quite busy with my duties since you would always pick fights with other schools. But I'll let it slide since they did harass some of my female juniors." (Y/N) answered to Hanma's question. Hanma would smile at the other male."you look so cute~ I can't wait to see you tomorrow~!" He exclaimed before running off while (Y/N) waved goodbye."Tomorrow?" (Y/N) asked himself. "There isn't any school tomorrow though?" The male shrugged it off thinking it was a harmless mistake. "maybe he meant he might have a chance of seeing me tomorrow."

-Timeskip to Tomorrow-

It was a Saturday evening. (Y/N) was walking to Valhalla's base and tried not to earn any attention from civilians, (Y/N)  arrived then entered the abandoned building. He could feel the stares of Valhalla's men around him. (Y/N) chose to ignore it, knowing that he could beat all of them into a pulp . (Y/N) walked in the middle as he scanned the place. He was wearing a bomber jacket with the words 'Devil's Savior' boldly written on the back. And wore a traditional Japanese fox mask that covered his whole face, plain black gloves to avoid any finger prints to be found as a precaution.

"Welcome~ Devil-senpai. Or should I say 'Darling'~." (Y/N)  quickly turnEd his head to the person who had called him, recognizing that voice."H-Hanma-kun?!" (Y/N) shouted in your head.His eyes widen as felt a shiver down your spine. Everything was starting to add up.

'I can't wait to see you tomorrow~!'

'Darling~'

"Shit-! He knows- he knows- he knows" You rambled in your head as panic started to cloud your head. You calmed down for after a few moments of silence."The money...." (Y/N) coldly demanded putting his hand out. Hanma smirked then walked down the stack of cars he had sat on. He would then walk up to you and handed over the money."here you go 'Darling'~" Hanma looked up at you. "5pm at the abandoned warehouse 3 is where we will have the fight tomorrow." Hanma whispered into your ear, before pulling away the male would give it a small lick making sure no one could see. you moaned slightly and thankfully it was muffled by your mask. "If that is all you can go now~ bye 'Darling'~" Hanma gave you a goodbye as Valhalla's men started whispering. (Y/N) exited the building as the meeting for Valhalla continued. When you finally got out you leaned against the door and fell onto the hard concrete floor. You would then growl out a sentence with a blush on your face.

"Darling my ass- Hanma Shuji.....that idiot-"

that idiot-"

(Unedited)

Part 2?
❥Yes
❥No