Part - 3 .

Both the teams reached at the decided place.

Karan - I think hume abhi teams mein divided hi rhna chahiye.
Faizi - Theek hai Karan

( Meanwhile team C has sent a drone to investigate the location sent by the terriorists of an old building in the jungle. And Chitra informs Monami that the people are really kidnapped and the circumstances are getting worse every minute. )

Monami - According to the pics that Chitra had sent. I think hume dono teams ko alag alag time pe vha jana chahiye

Karan - Aur agar ek team ke liye khatra jyada badh gya fr kya Rani Sahiba? Aap kya kregi? (Sarcastically)
Hum ye risk nhi le skte..

Monami - Lekin Risk to lena pdega

Karan - Humari baat nhi hai lekin unn logo ka socho jo kidnap huye hai. Agar unko kuch.....

Monami - Aisa Kuch nhi Hoga.

Karan - Or ye aap kaise keh skti hai Rani Sahiba ( Sarcastically )

Faizi - Aree Janab, Ek baar sun to lejiye . Tum bolo Monami kya plan hai?

Monami - Jab hum teams mein divided hai to kaam bhi divide kr lete hai .

Bala - Lekin Dr. Madam ye koi khaane ki plate thodi hai jo adha - adha bantle .
(One angry glare from Sanju and he stopped.)

Sanju - Haa to kay keh rho thi tum Monami

Monami - Umm... Haan mein keh rhi thi k according to pics captured by drone. I think building k sabhi taraf guards hai. So Faizi, Sanju, Main ( Monami) , Bala h guards ka dhyaan divert krenge air Karan, Sid, Koel building k andar jayenge to free the people and collect some proofs.

Karan - ( thought for a second and said ) Sanju, Faizi aur Monami jyege building k andar aur baki hum log guards ko divert krege.

Monami - Fine 😏😞

Karan - Clear everyone
Everyone including team C ( through earphone)- Yes Karan

Team C had to watch over the place till Karan, Faizi, Koel, Bala, Monami, Sid, Sanjana reached the jungle. And then team C also had to join them in the jungle for backup.

After reaching the destination. They worked according to the plan. Hence being successful in diverting the guards into a fight and letting Faizi, Sanju and Monami to go inside the building.

Inside the Building -
Faizi and Monami resuced the people and Sanju searched for some proofs.
Faizi was sending the people outside the building . Meanwhile, Bala from outside the building helped the people to show them the way out of the jungle. On the main road where jungle was linked to the city was a rescue truck brought by team - C. Leaded by Ustadji , People got into the truck and were safely shifted to nearby hospital as some of them were injured.

While fighting with Guards Koel was severly injured and one of the guards informed their Leader who was on the 9th floor of the building.

Karan and Sid were also injured but by the help of team C they arrested the guards and sent them to jail whereas some guard died in encounter so were
sent to the hospital.

Mr Batra - Karan, Tumlog theek ho
Karan - Yes Sir
Chitra while helping Koel -
Thank god sab #safe hai.

Bala - Arey Faizi Sirji, Sanju Madam aur Dr. Madam building k andar hi hai

Mrs. Batra - Bala, ye dekho aa gye Monami, Sanju aur Faizi.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂