Part 7

At midnight

Sanju left the door open while walking into the garden and Monami was asleep.

Suddenly the light was switched on which woke up Monami and heard someone singing Happy Birthday.
She was not able to get up by herself. And said - Aap log yaha.

Faizi helped her to get up and sit on her bed with the support of pillows.

Monami - Wow! What a surprise.

Sanju, Faizi, Karan wished her Happy Birthday
And they did a small celebration. Cutted the cake and made alot of unforgettable memories.

Karan - Happy Birthday Rani Sahiba
Faizi - Happy birthday Monami Tsunami
Sanju - Happy birthday Monami.

( Karan wanted to include recruits in this plan as well but didn't wanted to show this side of his to them as they will not take him that seriously else.  )

Faizi - Vese Monami tumhe pta h ye cake kosne banaya hai.
Moni - While eating cake like a baby - Kisne? (Karan was just looking at her the way she was looking cute and happy after getting a surprise)
Faizi - Kind Shergill umm humara matlab Karan...
ne banaya but humne aur sanju ne bhi uski help kii.

Monami - Thank you so much. You know what Faizi, kabhi kabhi utna enjoy hum parties mein nhi krte jitna inn chote - chote moments mein kr lete hai.

Faizi - Haan, ye to hai.

Sid and other recruits enter the room with Mr. and Mrs. Batra singing Happy Birthday song.

Mrs. Batra - Aree, Karan, Faizi, Sanju tumlog yaha

Chitra - Lgta hai humare bina hi #celebration kr liya.

Faizi - Umm... Aesa kuch nhi hai bas ye ek chota sa....

Monami - lekin aap logo ko kaise pta k  mera  birthday Hai.

Sid enters the room with a Cake .
Sid - Mujhe to tu bhul gyi Monu but main apni monu bro ka birthday nhi bhula.
Monami - Arrey Sid, tujhe kaise bhul skti hu.
Sid - Mazak kar raha hu. Chlo cake cut krte hai.

Everyone enjoys this celebration and goes to there rooms. Faizi and Sanjana go to garden as they knew Karan wanted to talk to Monami.

Monami - Kal aana hai mujhe training k liye to abhi do jaati hu.

Karan - Rani Sahiba, it's obvious k aap ki condition training ke liye abhi fit nhi hai to rest kro.

Monami - 😀

Karan - I'm sorry Monami for judging you.

Monami - It's ok, I kone hum sabki life mein kuch incidents hote hain jinki wajah se hum dusro ko misunderstand krte hai.

Karan - Now, would you like to complete the sentence jo aap jeep mein keh rhi thi..

Monami - Ummm... Woh toh main... Woh to..... Btw tumhe to kuch kehna hai...

Karan - Ha.... Nahi mtlb haa mtlb nahi... mtlb kuch nhi

Monami - bolo
Karan - tum bolo jo tum keh rhi thi

Sanjna and faizi were about to knock the door but after seeing that Monami and Karan were gonna confess something they waited outside. And faizi being faizi captured their this memory in a video.
Sanjana whispered - ye kya kar rhe ho sirjii
Faizi - Ab apne dost ki liye achi memories capture krna humari duty hai. Both Sanjana and Faizi smile.
Monami  and Karan together - I love you Khadoos Shergill / Rani Sahiba and the conversation went on for a few more minutes.

After a few minutes Faizi and Sanjana entered and  faizi played that video. Karan understood, what Faizi did. They both ran after each other playfully and Sanjana was happy for both Karan and Monami.

Readers, here this book is completed and I hope it was interesting.

Please ignore the spelling mistakes.

And Thank you very much for staying connected with this book and for showing your support. It's been a great experience writing this book as this is my first book on this site.

I didn't expected that you all will like this story and will be following this book till it's last chapter .

Thank you very much ☺☺ .

Thank you again for the awesome comments of the readers who liked the story and wrote their views in the comments.

It's was an amazing journey..

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚, 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮.