Chapter 1

CAPTAIN AMERICA, the pride of our nation!

We love you Captain!

Captain America joined avengers!?

Captain America this, captain America that....Captain captain captain.

Everyone loved Captain America, not Steve Rogers.

Captain America is perfect, brave and courageous. On the other hand Steve is a wreck, who just failed a suicide attempt.

Ever since Steve came out of ice, he never really remembered about Bucky, or to others: James Buchanan Barnes.

Memory of his best friend hit him when the avengers were celebrating friendship day.

Tony was getting Rhodey gifts, Nat gave Clint, Bruce gave for Nat, Pepper celebrated with her colleagues, Thor went to Asgard, which means everyone had at least 2 or more people as friends, but no one saw Steve as their friend, he was just a Captain to all.

But that's when Steve really missed Bucky, his Buck.

He went to his and took out his sketch book and tried to draw Bucky, he at least wanted to have a picture of him to celebrate friendship day.

After 3 solid hours Steve was satisfied with his portrait of his boyfr- no  Bucky.
He knew had drawn Bucky exactly how he looked when the lastly met at Paris, just when Bucky was gonna propose....

The portrait was drawn with Pencils, but you could clearly look at it and say his eyes were ocean blue, perfect lips with sharp jawline, exactly how every women would dream of a man to look like....

Now again Steve was lost in Bucky's eyes, but you know if you have a friend you gotta celebrate friendship day right, but what if you friend just died 3 days ago but people say it has been 70 years? Not fair, but Steve's mind was just in confusion. One day Bucky slipped from his hands and fell, he couldn't meet Peggy for the last dance, Dr. Erskine died in his hands, he was used as a show monkey in circus or so called a lab rat. He was tired of thinking all this, so basically he cried himself to sleep. 

All he wanted was to say Yes to Bucky when he was gonna propose....