Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?

No one's p.o.v

"NARUTO! WAKE. THE. HELL. UP!"

"I'm up! I'm up. . .mmmm five more minutes. . ."

"NARUTO IF YOU DON'T MOVE YOUR ASS FROM THAT BED WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

He yawns as he got up removing his sleeping cap.

". .Fine Fine. .Hey sis, what day is it?"

"It's Monday Naruto. Remember? Orientation day?"

"Oh yeah! Why didn't you wake me up earlier then?"

You looked at him as if he had two heads.

"Naruto. I've been trying to wake you up 30 minutes ago. I've let you sleep now get moving. I'm about to leave. Make yourself some breakfast and don't drink the milk It's spoiled. Cya at school Naru. Bye."

"Mhm."

With that you adjusted your headband one last time and went out the door. You knew he would forget so you placed a paper on the table saying the exact same thing.

With sleep still in Naruto's head. He couldn't hear the last sentences you were saying.

He made himself some ramen and drank the spoiled milk. Not even looking at the paper. He got ready as he adjusted the goggles on his head. He looks down to see the leaf headband. He smiled as he put that on instead.

You ran down the streets making papers fly into the air. That's when Konohamaru popped out.

"Aha! Oh Hey Y/N! Uh where's Naruto?"

"Your rival should be here in about few minutes. You should get back to hiding."

"No! You're also my rival!"

"Uh why?"

"Because you're related to Naruto! That's why! Plus I don't even know what your goal is yet."

"Uh? Oh it's-"

"Look here comes Naruto!"

Konohamaru whispered yelled at you. He quickly hides.

"Okay. . .I'm just going to go orientation. .Cya Konohamaru!"

You started running again passing two girls running towards the school.

"I guessing that was Ino and Sakura."

You made into class sitting next to kid with black hair.

'I'm guessing this guy is Sasuke. Why is he so popular?'

You decided to introduce yourself to him. You stook out your hand for him to shake.

"Hey I'm Y/N Uzumaki! Nice to meet ya'."

He looks at your hand and then towards you. You didn't know him? He looked at you curiously until he looked away.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

As simple as that he finished the conversation. You sweat dropped a bit at his response.

You turned around to find Naruto talking to Shikamaru. You looked above to see Ino and Sakura fighting about who was first.

After Shikamaru left You watched as Naruto blushed looking at Sakura. You poked at him.

"Hehehe~ Oh My~ Is that the infamous Sakura that you love oh so much~?"

You tease him making him turn red. Sakura looked towards your direction as she growls.

"Hey! You're not allowed to sit next to Sasuke!"