You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision

'Gah! Where's the rope!'

"Ah! He just got blasted by shuriken! Are you out of your mind Sasuke!? You went to far!"

___________________________________________

No one's p.o.v

Instead of it being the actual Kakashi it was a Substitution Justu. Both Sasuke and Sakura ran from their hiding places as you were finding the rope.

"Found it!"

"A ninja must see through deception. Yeah Yeah! How am I supposed to do that?! Can you hurry up sis!"

"Shut up Naruto! I'm almost done and when you're free can we work together??"

"No can do sis! Gotta do this on my own so I can become the best of the best! Believe it!"

You let him free as he landed safely. You jumped down avoiding the other trap Kakashi left.

"Well, I'm sure I'm not falling for any more of his traps!"

He safely landed. . .but on the other trap.

"AHH! I FELL FOR IT AGAIN!! SIS HELP ME!"

"No can do Naru. I thought the best of the best didn't need help. Also you probably don't need my help since we're not working together. Have fun!"

You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision.

You ran off as Naruto squirmed around. You ran through the forest as you heard a scream.

"SAKURA!"

You ran towards the direction as you found her laying on the ground.

"Damn. He must have gotten to her already. But with what. C'mon we learned this in class. She doesn't look hurt or anything. Some type of Jutsu? Yes! An Illusion Justu!"

You picked her up as you ran through the forest where you could find fresh water.

You layed her down as you took out a cloth from your pouch. You dipped it in water as you went over to Sakura.

You wring the cloth making water fall on her face. She gasps as she woke up. You held her chin as you looked at her. You wiped some dirt off her face with the damp cloth.

"Jeez. You should be more careful. Look I'm sorry about yesterday and the time before that. I can't help it. Will you forgive me?"

She blushes as she looks downwards at her lap.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't know what you guys were going through so I shouldn't have said any of that. Will you forgive me too?"

"Only if you forgive me first!"

You both laughed as you hugged eachother.

"I forgive you."

"I forgive you too. Also I have a question. Can we work together?"