Douma x demon fem!Reader

A/n: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I'm moving. I find songs inspiring for some reason. Nsfw warning. Slight shinobu x reader x douma.

 Slight shinobu x reader x douma

~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

You walked throughout a forest unknown to you. You weren't on a mission, you had just been walking and found yourself here. You were a hashira so you didn't really care for your own safety. The others have never really been fond of you.

Sanemi would like to tell you that you would have been better off a demon, the others agreed with him but would never say it. You could tell by the way they looked at you, they looked at you as if you were an outcast.

Today was one of the worst, even giyuu had been talking about you behind your back. So you decided it was best to leave, you wouldn't leave the demon slayers but you never wanted to see the hashira again.

—————
(4 years later)
(Almost at the last arc of the manga)

Douma walked through his temple looking for you. He found you in his study looking through stuff. "Y/n? What are you doing?" He asked walking next too you.

You were looking for a specific folder. "I want to become stronger, without having more of masters blood" you said starting to read the file. Douma nodded his head, he walked up to you taking the file in your hand and setting it on the table.

He leaned down to kiss you sinking his fangs into your lip, he let some of his blood into the cut and into your mouth. He pulled away looking very accomplished. "Douma? Why did you do that?" You asked stunned.

He wrapped his arms around your waist making sure you wouldn't leave. "Well if you wish to become a stronger demon like me, I can easily make you one" he said with a small smile.

You nodded as he let go. "Well I'll be out hunting, see you later darling~" he said childishly walking away. You smiled knowing he only acted this childish when he was happy to receive your attention.

Although you didn't remember much of your past you knew you were very much so disliked by others, so when Douma came into your life and treated you as a goddess you let him and did whatever he asked.

It surprised you when you found out he couldn't feel emotions, but he has been feeling things more often. He has tried describing it but he knows what it is so it's hard to say it.

You put everything back in the correct places, soon being summoned by the demon lord himself. You all bowed down without saying a word. He was clearly not in the mood for fun and games from you all.