Douma x Fem!demon reader

A/n: changed my banner and user name. Also in this one douma changes your name

 Also in this one douma changes your name

~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

You ran as fast and you could trying to out run the group of demon slayers chasing you, you weren't very powerful and you hadn't even unlocked your blood demon art. In all honesty you were weak but strong willed refusing to die, so you ran.

Hoping another stronger demon would save you but the chances of that were 12/2,000 and that's if only demons were around not even counting the humans. Powerful demons were known for having extremely high stamina but you? You were trying as hard as you could to catch your breath while demon slayers were getting closer and closer each moment.

"Crap crap crap! What do I do? There's not enough time!" You said trying to lose them in the forest and hills. You ran branches cutting open your face and thorns cutting up your body. Your feet felt like they were on fire. "Oh my~" you heard and suddenly you were airborne and falling. You felt large arms wrap around you, and the falling stoped. You could hear the demon slayers voices. "Where did she go?" "I don't know she just disappeared!" "Tch she's around here somewhere and when we find her we'll cut her to pieces!" That last one yelled.

You finally had the courage to look up to the thing that saved you. It was a man who looked to be in his early 20s he had longer silver blond hair trailing down his shoulder. You couldn't see his eyes due to his focusing on the demon slayers. You didn't even realize when he pulled out a fan and cut the three demon slayer to pieces. You only realized when he looked down at you. Your skin being far lighter then it's natural color due to the demonic effects.

Your eyes were all black except your colored irises. You hair was sticking to your face due to the sweat that sparkled in the moonlight. You held a terrified expression upon looking at his eyes. "My my, you poor thing look what they've done to you. Those nasty demon slayers." He said slightly moving the hair that was sticking to your face. "I'll take care of you from now on alright?" He said with a small smile. You could only nod not being able to fully communicate due to the shock.

——

He took you back his temple, carrying you the whole way. When you arrived he asked some of the women there to bathe you. You weren't about to disobey his orders so you went along with it. "Uhm I-I can bathe myself." You said in a timid tone. The women then let you do it yourself.

After your bath they wrapped you in an expensive looking robe and lead you to your room. Once you arrived in your room you saw a beautiful kimono with a note on it. 'I would like for you to wear this when you come see me -Douma' it read you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. The Obi-shime was a long piece of golden silk and and the Obi-dome was a lotus blue flower. The Obi had dark red spots of what looked to be blood with a golden background.

The Obi-age was just a blood red piece of fabric. The kimono starting from the Obi and down had a black background with a dripping blood design falling into blue lotus flowers. The kimono above the Obi had a red background with blue lotus flowers at the shoulders with the petals falling down along with the sleeves. It was truly beautiful.

You put it on carefully and exited your room. "Ah Lord Douma was right another beautiful lady has entered paradise. I am Etsuko and was bring you to Lord Doumas quarters per his request. Please follow me." The dark haired women said as you slowly trailed behind her. You were curious as to why nobody had questioned your black and (e/c) eyes but let it go. As you arrived at doumas room the air felt tenser the closer you got. Etsuko knocked on the door and waited a bit until a tall figure opened the door. It was the same man that had saved you, it was Douma upper rank two.

"Etsuko please leave us and thank you for bringing her here." Douma said kindly as the women turned around and shut the door. "So tell me your name~" he said smiling at you. "It's y/n.." "Y/n? What an awful name you poor thing. How about I give you a new name! How about tamiko! Yes that suits you perfectly." He said giggling. Scared to object you just went with it.

—many years later—

You watched in the trees as Douma messed with the people below you. Your eyes held the same rank as his but that's only due to his request so people wouldn't dare mess with you. The only reason muzan agreed was because of how powerful you had gotten in a short amount of time. You were almost on the same level as uppermoon six in just 15 years. "Oh tamiko!" Douma said aloud signaling you to appear.

You jumped down from your spot in the trees and stood by his side. The demon slayers froze upon seeing two upper moon twos. Douma gave you a crooked smile before telling you to finish them off while he walked away. You quickly ran to one jumping and wrapping your legs around his neck pulling the both of you to the ground and snapping his neck. You took his sword and then killed the other two with it.

Wiping off some of the blood you turned and walked over to where douma was standing. "Ah I love seeing the looks of peoples faces when they see two of us. Don't you also love it tamiko?" He asked looking at you. After about a year being around him you never really held an expression. You just always looked like you were dissociating. But you felt things you just didn't really show it. "I guess, although it does get somewhat boring. But as long as your happy, master-douma." You said looking off into the night.

Douma held a look of annoyance. He never really liked the fact that you never showed emotions. He dealt with it, he didn't know why he dealt with it but he did. "Well then y/n what do you wanna do?" He asked. "What do I wanna do..? I like watching the stars if you're ok with that." You responded. Your face held a shocked expression. This was the first time he asked with you wanted to do. Normally you would just follow his orders.

"Alright then tamiko! Lets go watch the stars!" He said unusually happy and dragging you by the hand. You allowed him to do so as you both walked up the mountain by his temple. There was a little stone path the didn't looked to be used in awhile. The whole area looked abandoned and all the little lanterns were torn up.

Douma still carried a smile though. "Hey tamiko, did you know you're the only other person to see this place besides me and my late mother?" He asked giggling. "No, I didn't" you responded mesmerized by the fireflies illuminating the forest. "Yeah it's a great spot to watch stars from." Douma said with a yawn at the end of his sentence.

"Master douma, when was the last time you slept?" You asked. "Oh maybe two-three months ago." He said with another louder yawn. "Douma we may be demons but we do need rest every now and then. We can go back-" "no" douma said cutting you off. The rest of the way was silent. You decided to keep your mouth shut after his stern no.

Once you arrived you found the place was quite beautiful. You could easily see the stars from the cliff, and the trees made a small circle around a grassy area. Douma simply lead you by your hand over to a small area of grass. You sat down next to him just admiring the stars. "*yawn* y'know tamiko, you're really pretty." He said with another yawn ending his sentence. He leaned his head on your shoulder saying he was tired.

When he talked he was so tired he sounded drunk so you didn't mind letting him rest his head on your shoulder. You also found him quite pretty. So leaning down you left a small kiss on his forehead. But without noticing a small smile could be seen on his lips.