||•THE LAST JOURNEY•||

Disclaimer: the story will be from the point of view of Arjuna. Talking about the context, Vedvyas ji wasn't very vocal about the feelings of the character through out the book and especially this part. So, it'll be mixed with my imagination and real facts.

Arjuna's pov:

War, blood she'd, violence, rivalry I was never fond of them, but destiny has another equation to write my mortal life.
I have witnessed countless things in this journey called life. Sometimes I have fallen in love, sometimes I have to abandoned that, sometimes I faces gruesome monster, sometimes I let myself sway in the essence of love. Sometimes I hold my happiness in my hand, sometimes I witnessed them to loose from my grip. I have tried harder to violate the rules of nature knowing that it's inevitable.

I got the witness the profoundness of Krishna himself, till this date I don't know what good I've did to get his company in my life. He made me realize that this emotions are nothing but earthy material which is like drug the more one let it to consume them, the more they'll be drowned into the cycle of nature.

But some emotions are eternal, I'm very sure even he cannot deny it. Like Radha Krishna can't be separated, the same way shiv Parvati can't be separated. They can be detached from each other but to meet again.
Madhav was the essence of my life , he was engraved in my soul, how can I remain alive when he left his mortal form.
I'm Destined to serve him as my ultimate. He's my ultimum, my destination, my reach.

I can't hold myself after his demise,so I also choose free myself from this.

Sumeru parvat,our last journey of letting ourselves free from every earthy things to get the ultimate freedom.

But,

But, is it easy to leave our emotion like this way. I don't think.
Emotions are undetachable part of mortal it only can be fade way by the last breath.

Apart from my destiny to serve the ultimate God, I was destined for one more Entity.

My Krishnaa.

In the journey towards our destination, she was last in the row.
She toiled all the hardship in her life, I don't know why destiny write her life like this. She deserves the happiness, which I couldn't give her, more precisely I snatched it from her.

The nature used to flooded with happiness when she smiled. Bhrata bheem always bring smile to her. I felt Happy when I watched her Happy, but I used to get hurt as well. As her husband, I never gave her the reason to smile. I always put her hardships, but amazingly she never left my side. I had given her countless number of reasons to hate me, but she always find a slim reason to love me. I don't know what she used to see in me. I'm well versed to the fact how heartbroken she was when I left her, but I was selfish. I was only thinking about myself, I'm trying to find a way to lessen my grief unaware of the aftermath of my deed, I never tried acknowledge her pain.

Every time I faltered her, I got to see the only question in her eyes.

"Why?"

I had no answer, I still don't have.
But one thing I had, and still have the unmeasurable love for her.

From, letting her Marry with brothers, left her when she needs me, married with others, brought subhadra to the palace and..and that fateful event.

What kind of husband I'm , I cannot even protected my wife, love my life. I cannot thank madhav enough , he was the true friend to her.
I claim to love her but I never, I never fulfill any of my duty.

I want to say to her, how much I'm ashamed of myself every time I faltered her.
I want to embrace her telling my feelings.

But I never did any of the things.
I was frightened.
I can be fearless fighter for the world,but I know I'm nothing less than a weak person, I worse monster who cannot even portray his own feeling , the truth of his life.

I was never vocal. I used to see how the red blush used to creep in her gorgeous cheek whenever bhrata bheem used portray his love for her.
I also want to made her feel that, but I never did.
I was very grateful to bhrata bheem, he always fulfilled his duty, he was beside her when she needed. The love was evident in his orbs.

The more I see the love in his Iris , the more I hate myself.

I hate myself to the eternity.

I even cannot save her children.
Why I didn't die inspite of those innocent soldier. I have no right to live.

I was so indulged into mine that I didn't hear anything until I hear a large growl from bhrata bheem.

She's dead.

Bhrata bheem told to jyesth.

Again, I faltered her, I faltered her even in her last breath.

I heard two of my elder brother are discussing about her, but I was too numb to decipher any of their words.

Sweet memories of ours are flooding infront of me.
The first day when I saw her, her ethereal beauty. Her lotus fragrance which makes me loose my sanity. I was identified as the most sane man , people says I remain my composer even in the hardest of time, but not with her.

Her blue Iris, which was flooded with love for me.
Her Raven black long hair, even deadliest cloud used to feel complex watching them.

Her perfectly made face, which causes the prettiest of nymph to question their beauty.

The mole on her heart, which I used to lure the most. It makes me fall on my knees.

The day, when I finally reconcile with her after all the hardship. How can I forget that.

She was so tender in my rough hand, the shiver in her body whenever I touch her, the warmth of her lips which I get to feel whenever I pluck those.
Her swan like neck, it always made her blush whenever I caressed them.
Her slender waist too petite to hold in my palm.

The sweet sounds of her, whenever I made her feel the bliss.
I was insane.
Insane in her love.

Every small gesture of her make me feel the heaven.
Her warm embrace, I can pour ant emotion into that.

She always ready with her warmth whenever I needed them.

The world watches the brave Arjuna, only she knows the vulnerable side.
I was never ashamed to portray that side of mine.

She knows me, knows my strength,my happiness,my pain,my weakness, yet I was hero to her.

I was never actually enough for her, she deserves more, she deserves the heaven.

I still remember the day , when I hold my child, the fruit of our love. He has our skin color, all my trait was in him, except the eyes, he has the eyes of her, which I cherish the most.

I always wanted a daughter, because we don't have any sister. And having a daughter is the best feeling of the life.

And she gave me that too.
My pragya.

She has all traits of mine even her eyes. But she inherited her fragrance, the lotus fragrance, which makes me loose all my rational thinking.

The memories are overwhelming me until I miss the stone.

I found myself numb, fatigue is consuming my whole body. My eyelids are heavy, I don't have the power to hold myself erect.
Pain is engulfing every pore of body.
A burning sensation is running down my spine, setting every cells of body in my fear.

I found immense black in front my eye.
My vision is blurred.
But I can hear.
I can hear her voice calling me, telling me all her plans how we gonna spend our life.

I want to reciprocate
I want to tell that I'm coming, but no sound is leaving from my vocal chords.

"I'm here Krishnaa" I at last made it.
After thousands of trial I made it to tell her.

And vague announcement I heard about my death before she pull me into her embrace for the eternity.

I tried to cover all things, again I tried.
But I'm happy.
Hope you gonna like this
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧