heesung ( enhypen )

" thank you " you said to the lady in the reception and walked with your key in hand to your hotel room.

"Ahh finally some rest" you stated that then realised that you needed some women's products cause the hotel doesn't have any.(what a stupid hotel)

You start to get dressed in some comfy clothes then exit the hotel room only to bump into a handsome boy maybe the same age as you.

"OMG I am so sorry I didn't see where I was going." The boy said " I'm heesung what's your name?"

"My name is Y/N" you replied " nice to meet you heesung" you stated making him smile even wider than he already was.

"Nice to meet you to Y/N" he waved goodbye to you and walked down the hallway.

Time skip/ from the shop

You were walking back to the hotel when you had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. You started to walk faster then a man came in front of you. He was obviously drunk so you walked backwards until your back hit a wall.

"What's my baby girl doing out in the dark herself." He said smirking while walking closer.

"Leave her alone." You heard someone yell and immediately recognised his voice. It was heesung coming to save you.

"Or what" the man was saying when heesung came up to him. "Are you her boyfriend or something?" He questioned

"Yes I am so leave my girl alone and get out of here before the cops are called for sexual assault." Heesung threatened the man and he ran of.

He walked me back to my hotel room and apologised to me.

"Umm I'm sorry for saying your my girlfriend it's just the only thing I could think of to make him go away." He told me staring at his feet.

"No I completely understand it, it's totally fine thank you for helping me." He looked at me and smiled.

"Your welcome." He left and walked into his room.

Time skip to morning

It was the day that I was waiting for. The day of my graduation at college. I couldn't  wait to see my parents. I had  moved city from daegu to Seoul because when  I was young I was put into a school in Seoul so my mom had to wake us up at 6 am the drive at 7 am. It took 2 hours to get there so when I grew older I decided to move away from my friends and family.

The night of graduation had arrived  everyone in their gowns ready to get their diploma. I saw my family in the crowd cheering for all the people.

Time skip

It was finally time to get my diploma. They said the words and handed it to me, when suddenly heesung burst in.

"I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE!" He Shouted and I laughed. My parents realised how happy I was when I saw him that's when I knew he was my soulmate.

"ITS OK HEESUNG JUST COME GET YOUR DIPLOMA BEFORE I RIP IT!" I had Shouted that making the crowd and staff laugh.

He ran as fast as he could trying to get to me as I walked towards his diploma.

"OK don't rip it I'm here." He said all tired out. "I would like to make announcement, even tho this is everyone's special day I want to make it special for one particular person." He said on the microphone. "So this girl is the most special person to me and I would like to say a few words to her."

"You are the best girl in the world and I could never picture my life without you. Your the most beautiful girl in the world, from my perspective obviously and ever since you came into my life I felt happy again." Heesung was saying making everyone question who this girl was but me I was just feeling down cause the feelings I had developed for him was a waste or so I thought. He spoke again this time shocking everyone including me.

"So I would to say miss Y/N would you be my girlfriend and make me happy?" He questioned now everyone's attention on me especially my parents and heesung.

I could see my brother with his group just smiling at me waiting for me to answer. Everyone was shouting say yes say yes my mind was completely blank so I said "yes I would love to." I looked at him he was in shock and ran to hug me.

All the people, staff and students were shouting and throwing their hats in the air as he kissed me passionately not caring about everything around us. In that moment I knew he was the one I needed the most.

Time skip, 7 years later 3rd person

"Lia come and eat your food please." Y/N shouting for her 5 year old daughter. She was chasing Lia around when the door opened. It was Y/Ns loving husband heesung. They had got married 2 years after he had asked her to be his girlfriend. Her brother was the best man and the maid of honour was Y/Ns bestfriend. Lia ran to heesung and hugged him so hard that he almost fell over.

"OK come now lia you need to eat to be big and strong like you dad, don't you?" She questioned as her daughters replied with a yes hurrying over to her to her food eating it as soon as she sat down. Once lia was in bed the married couple sat on the couch watching a movie laying their heads on each others.

"You know I'm so lucky to have you as my wife everyone at work is jealous of me." He said making me laugh while looking at him

"I mean who wouldn't be jealous especially if you have a wife with this face." She replied to his statement they both just laughed it of and went to bed.

"Goodnight my love sweet dreams." Heesung said soothingly stroking her hair.

"Goodnight my hee sweet dreams to you to, I love you."she stated.

"I love you to."

Then they fell asleep and continued on with their lives.

Words=1072

I am still waiting for requests so if you guys have any please feel free to message me or type on this story