olivia hye

Birthday special

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

" hurry up girl were gonna be late you know." Y/N told me staring me down cause I wouldn't hurry up.

"OK I'm almost done, my party doesn't start till like 5:00pm anyways." I said it calmly while laughing at her hushed up face.

When we left the house it had turned 4:30pm which meant that we had 30 minutes to get there but the venue wasn't that far away just like a 10 minute walk. And soon we arrived my parents were waiting and so were Y/N.

"Here comes the birthday girl." Our parents sang to me and we all started laughing. That's when people started walking in.

The party began, the music was blasting and every one was having a great time except for one.

"Hey what's wrong you don't seem to be enjoying yourself." Y/N was just sitting on a chair next to the food looking a bit sad.

"Well I need to tell you something but I'm scared cause I don't know how you will react." She looked at me. I was a bit confused.

"You see hyejoo I have liked you for so long now. Not just as friends but I wanna be more than that and I know this seems like a shock but I wanna know your answer." I was so shocked she felt the same way as I do. I couldn't say anything I just stood there .

"I will take that as a no." She got up sadly and started to walk away.

"Wait I would love to be more than friends." Those words made her stop in her tracks and she looked back at me.

"Really." Her face lit up like a firefly at night it was so cute just looking at her makes me smile widely.

She ran and hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. Then I kissed her. The kiss was passionate I didn't even realise that everyone was looking at us  when we pulled away our parents came up and congratulated us saying how proud they were of us. 

"Because of you my life feels so complete I would love to spend every second, every minute, every hour, every day and year with you until we die I love you so much please don't leave me." I said Y/N just hugged me I love her so much.

"I love you to and u promise I won't leave you, you are my world and I wouldn't have it another way."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆