suga

You started working in the cafe just about 3 months ago. I came in and saw you, then I became obsessed with you.

"Hi can I take your order." Y/N said smiling at me.

"The usual." I said cold. You only looked at me with sad eyes hoping I would open up and smile to you. I wish I can but I can't

The next day you were still there but much more depressed. The cafe seemed of that day, then I found out why. A new man started there and kept on hitting on you it made me mad but I couldn't say anything.

Anyway I got my coffee and sat down in the cafe as always. You had finished your shift and sat down next to me which shocked me a bit. You talked to me for the first time normally asking a question I couldn't answer properly.

"Just asking why don't you smile your always so gloomy I just want to know why if its OK" she said to him I just looked at her and spoke.

"When I was growing up I was abused by my dad and my mother hated me they wanted a girl not a boy so the treated me like shit and abused me my whole life that's why I don't smile." I told her she is so shocked she asked if I had any bruises or scars left and showed her the one on my arm the worst one of them all.

Then she suggested we go to the police I looked at her when she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cafe. We made it to the police station and told them everything it turns out my parents are wanted criminals. The police went to the house and arrested them.

Without knowing I smiled finally feeling free to do anything I wanted.

"Looks like they had you trapped and I'm glad to see you smile for once." She said

"yup i totally agree well i have to get going i have a shift i need to work so see you again soon." I smiled she smiled and we parted ways

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

let me know if you guys wanna part two on this

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩