Chapter 2

*Lucia POV*

The sound of voices in the room stirs my sleeping, the feeling of a hand I'm extremely aware of stroking my scalp calming my thoughts. I know who it is as their other hand is set in stone holding my own. I need to get up and get work done but I also don't want to leave, I want to turn on my side place my head on his chest and hug him to death. But I won't, he probably won't want me to so instead I will sit inhaling the familiar scent that's stays familiar calming me.

But I need to end this familiarity, I need to wake up this is just a dream, there is no way on earth that my brothers are here. Its just the drink and drugs... But it feels so real. I can feel my eyes watering even though they're closed, my whole body tenses up I clench my fists and eyes shut. I whimper a little as my head suddenly starts to spin. I can feel some cold drops rolling over my cheeks and people beginning to move around me.

In a burst I force my body to sit up, causing my twins hand to fall from my head. I take a glance around unfamiliar room to see my other brothers staring at me oh how fun please note the sarcasm as this as you can imagine isn't fucking fun. "so.... Long time no see" I try to break the awkward silence but only gain growls in response. "why come if you hate me so much?"

"Hate you. Hate you..... Child we are here because we love you. Can you not see that?" Edward scoffs, he has always been the one to express his love for us all.

"I hate you." Michael raises his hand smirking innocently and I watch as Mario folds his arms and sticks his tounge out at me blowing a raspberry.

Oh panda bear, what did I do to you? I look at the unfamiliar boy who used to hold so much childish innocence yet was never the slightest bit innocent. His one shining eyes now glassed over, he now holds a rough exterior the dark stubble sharp on his face yet I know he has to still hold some innocence.

"6 fucking years Lucia, and all you can say is fucking long time no see" I turn to my twin , "we needed you, we worried over you, I worried. Don't you get that? You had people, did we mean so little to you that you seriously couldn't even talk to us? You couldn't call, text, at least let us know you were alive. Did you even care that you ruined us? No, We were ruined before but now... Now we are broken. You selfish bitch, we don't need you, you fixed us only to burn us leaving us with only ash and rubble in the end. Fuck. You." I stare at my twin he is taller now, stronger more fearless, he has shaved recently, his face is scared I can see scars along his hands and one thing I never noticed before, one single freckle barely noticeable just above his left eyebrow in the exact same place as mine.

"what nothing to say?" I tilt my head as he pulls me from my thoughts, All I can do is open and close my mouth, I'm speechless. The emotions he is going through flicker across his face and now I can feel the guilt creeping up on me, like its going to suffocate me at any moment, hit me like a tidal wave. We both let out a choke at the same time, both of us to stubborn to cry especially in front of our older siblings.

"leave." I whisper maintaining eye contact with Lucifer, "leave." I repeat louder when they don't move. I listen to feet slowly pad out of the room leaving me with just Lucifer.

I take a few steps towards him, surprisingly he let's me. I continue steps until he makes one towards me and I stop. Now toe to toe I wrap my arms round my twin. "listen to me, don't ever, and I mean ever, forgive me." I angrily grit my teeth and cuddle into his chest as he sobs into my hair.

Silence is heavy around us but it's comfortable as we take in just the feeling of being around each other. I wish i could take everything back. I wish I stayed. But, I can't. No point dwelling on what you can't change and the last can't be changed.

"so where do you keep your bud?" I smirk and point to my draw which hold some pre rolls. Lucifer, stands rummaging through the draw untill he finds what he's looking for, he lights the zoot and I stand beginning to walk to my study, I can feel him following me.

Before we can make it down the hall Lucas pops up infront of us with Giovanni, "hello brothers" I nod respectfully to both before attempting to take a step.

"so you'll talk to him, but not us? Right...." the voice of a pissed Giovanni stops me in my tracks.

"Listen Gio..." my voice drifts off as my mind wanders slightly.

I left them, I broke them and now I need to fix the mess I made, he makes a valid point I've only spoken to Luci.

"I'm talking to you!" Gio pulls me out of my head and I let out a sigh and shush him.

"shhhh, c'mon you want to talk were going to go hot box my office whilst I finish work so if u wanna talk nows the time." they grunt in response but end up following my twin and I to my office.

My office gives me a sense of power as I take a seat in my large black leather office chair, the boys sit on the various assortment of black and grey sofas along the walls of the office. Whilst lucifer smokes a joint to himself I pull out some pre rolls from my desk draws and I chuck one at my older siblings. They both pull out their  lighters and the room slowly begins to fill up with smoke.

*45 minutes later*

Time goes slowly as the four of us are just chilling, we've talked a little but none of us really know what to say to each other and now I keep nodding off to sleep.

As I look around I take in my brothers slouched in their seats stoned faces plastered with lazy smiles.

The black wooden framed glass door swings open and my body instantly sits up, I clear my throat and lift the lid of my laptop beginning log in and pretend to look busy with some files to. The boys pull out their phones busying themselves as well.

"uhmmm," Ace coughs and clears his throat as he walks in. The clearing of his throat catches my attention and I take a glance up to see him with Edward, Mario, and Michael. My eyes meet with ace's, which happen to be laced in disappointment, well this is fun.

Whooo, don't you just love to be the family disappointment? (I know I do!!!)

"what to do with you four?" Ace sighs and takes a seat along with the others. "honestly I don't know what to do with any of you any more, let alone myself" he rubs his temples in stress. "Lucia stop making my life more difficult, you're coming home? No discussions" I roll my eyes in response  knowing I have no choice, nor having the willingness to argue or dissapoint my brothers further.

"yes sir Acey" I give a small salute "when do you want to leave then?"

"we can leave now, and the four stoners can sleep on the flight. Lucia I suggest you pack."

"can I bring someone with me?" I smirk knowing exactly who I want to bring whilst Ace raises a confused brow.