chap 3

Another day, another boring evening walk alone. It felt as if the weekend just flew by and now tomorrowis school sigh. Anyway, I was just taking a walk, when I saw this boy with blonde hair getting beaten up. I felt so bad for him but I dont really like getting involved in fights. I mean don't get me wrong, Shuji taught me how to fight, I just don't like to.

After a while of watching, I saw a tall boy and short boy walking toward them. But the tall boy looked kind of familiar. "Hey Ken-chin" Wait did he say Ken. Is it really him? A few things happened and now the jerk who was beating up the boy was being punched to a pulp by shrimpy over there.

I cant get over how much similar that tall boy looks to the Ken who I knew when I was younger. Well I guess it never hurts to ask. I walked over to them and tapped on his back cuz I couldn't reach his shoulder. "Hey, by any chance do you know a-" I was immediately cut off. "Y/N-CHAN IS THAT YOU!?" I nodded yes. "Well, what do you know, small world. I never thought I'd see you again. You still look the same." "You to Ryuguji-kun. Long time no see. You got way taller. I mostly recognized you because of your tattoo and that shorty over there called you Ken-chin."

"Who are you calling shorty. You're not that taller than me". "Sorry sorry, I just usually know tall guys." "That's ok I was just kidding"
Oh I almost forgot about that dude who got pulverized. "Hey you ok?" "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you Y/n-chan." "......wait.... how'd you know my name?"

"You're kidding right? You're friends with Hina-chan and we have a class together."
"YOURE TAKEMICHI!?. The way Hina-chan talks about you, I thought you were a tall, buff, guy who only does work, not a delinquent?!" "Hina-chan talks about me" "yea"

"Anyway, it was nice meeting you guys. Hope to see you again. I think my friend's waiting for me up there." I pointed as I spotted a hand with a sin tattoo and holding a cigarette. They probably didn't see him because they were trying to find where I was pointing at. See you some time, Ryuguji-kun, Takemichi-kun and "call me Mikey" and Mikey-kun. I said my farewells and I walked toward Shuji. "BTW Y/n, call me Draken." "I'll see about that."

"Who were they?" "Oh you mean the guys I was talking to? One is my friends boyfriend, and the tall one is Ryuguji-kun! From 5th grade. And the shorty is Mikey-kun, he's Ryuguji-kun's friend."

"Oh you're still talking to him?  Anyway,you shouldn't be around so much guys, especially when they are from a gang."

"How are you so sure they are in a gang?"
"The short one is the leader actually. Of the Tokyo Manji Gang also known as Toman and his friend is the vice captain."

"Holy shit, no way. I would have never known. You sure you aren't a part of their gang to haha~." He just laughed and said no. "Anyway, how was your day~" we continued talking as we walked home. When we arrived, I just organized my stuff for school tomorrow and went to sleep. Shuji didn't sleep over in my room today because he had to go out again.  I wonder what he does when he goes out.

Next day...
The long school day was about to come to an end and suddenly, we heard a whole lot of talking outside. I saw Hina get up and walk out the class, so I followed her. Wait is that "Hey Ryuguji-kun! What are you doing here?"
"Y/n-chan, you know him?"
"Yea, we were in 5th grade together"
"Oh, hi Y/n-chan, didn't know we'd meet so soon again." "Ohhh shrimpy, you here to!" Suddenly,  some boys who were at the side gasped. "Hey y/n-chan~, don't call me that."
"Shoot, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"BTW Hina-chan, I didn't know this dude was your boyfriend"
"I didn't introduce you before, oops sorry"
Suddenly, Hina-chan's mood changed as realized Ryuguji-kun and Mikey-kun was taking Takemichi. She instantly thought that he was being bullied because she often told me how he was always getting beaten up. She walked up to Mikey-kun and slapped his face.

"Ack! Hina-chan, why did u slap him"
She grabbed Takemichi's hand and began walking away and I was just left there shocked. One thing lead to another and Mikey-kun had a dark look on his face. No way, was he going to hit Hina-chan. Like hell he is. If he does I'll punch his face in.

Soon, he suddenly changed his mood and looked kinda cute, despite that evil aura he let out just now. Apparently, he doesn't hit girls. That good to know.

Takemichi POV
So this is the correct Y/n. I need to make sure she's on our side at the end of this so some of the disasters of the future don't happen.

Y/n POV
I looks like Takemichi was going to go somewhere with Ryuguji and Mikey. I didn't want to hold them back anymore so was about to say my goodbyes. "Anyway, I looks like you guys are going somewhere so I guess I'll-" "Wana come with. We can catch up, I mean we haven't seen eachother for a while."
"Sure" sorry Shuji, but I wana hang out with other people to and you're never home.

I said my goodbyes to Hina and we walked to bicycles? I guess some gangs like bicycles. Takemichi went with Mikey and I when with Ryuguji-kun. "So Y/n, how's your brother doing?" "I have a brother?" "Yea the boy you never left when you were younger, I assumed he was your brother." "Oh, you mean Shuji. He's not my brother, we're just childhood friends. And yea he's doing good, but he's getting into fights and won't tell me all the details and I'm kinda worried. Speaking of fights and Shuji, are you and Mikey-kun by any chance leaders of, what was the name, ummm Toman?"

"Yea, how'd you know?" "Shuji told me when he came to pick me up last time I saw you guys." "Really?! Then, is he in a gang." "I don't think he is, he never really told me. All he ever does is hang out with his weird friends."

We joked and laughed and got to know eachother, before  Ryuguji dropped me to my apartment. When walking up to the door after saying goodbye, I saw a motorbike. I already knew whose one it was. I went to our floor and entered out house.

"I'm back Shuji. Hello Kisaki-kun."  Yup, I was right, it was him. They both said hi and I went in my room before telling Shuji, "Hey, I'm bringing home a friend tomorrow, we gotta study okay." "And who is this friend." "Hina-chan" when I said that, I noticed Kisaki flinched. Does he know her? I went in my room and got ready to do my homework and then sleep.

Kisaki left...

"Hey Y/n, you awake." "No, go to sleep". You know he still came in. "Why did you come home so late. What were you doing out. "I was out with some friends. Why?" "Friends as in not only Hina-chan". "Yes, friends, as in plural."

"Were they male?" "Hmm, yea, it was Takemichi-kun, Mikey-kun and Ryuguji-kun."
"I thought I told you not to hang out with them!?" "Well we're friends, what am I supposed to say, huh,... No?" "Yes exactly, they're dangerous." "I highly doubt that. Plus, they're nice people. And it's not like you're ever here to hang out with me." "That's because I actually have stuff to do."
"You mean hang out with that weirdo Kisaki?" "We don't hang out, we do work."
"Okk, if you say so. But I'm still going to hang out with Ryuguji-kun and Mikey-kun." "Don't complain to me if you get hurt!" He shouted before walking out of my room and going in his. "Geez, he's so childish." "I heard that" "I know"

Hanma POV
I need to find a way for her not to hang out with them again. Because if she does, sooner or later she will find out about me. If that happens though, I can always make up a story, because she will always believe me.

I need to stop thinking about that now. Because Moebius will soon shrike and add fuel to the fire. Meaning, they will first get on that Pah-chin's bad side and start the fight.