Epilogue

Ashley's POV

These past few days, im always throwing up eating a lot of foods. And I don't have period for like two months or something. So Justin and I decided to go the hospital.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Bieber" the doctor said, we smiled at her, "Good morning, doc"

They examined me. We went back to the room and the doctor said, "Congratulations, Mrs. Bieber you are three weeks pregnant."

I looked at Justin, he looked shocked and he held my hand and hugged me. He's teary eyed. "I love you"

"Thank you, doc!" We said and left her

"Yes!!!! I'm already a father!" He shouted and everyone looked at him. I hugged him so tight.

••

Justin always takes care of me, he always touch my tummy and he be like 'Hey baby, i'm your daddy' and I always laugh at him. He always buy me healthy foods and take care of me. He is already working on a company, with his dad. While me, I'm like a princess here taking care of our child.

I cannot wait to see our baby, I wish its a baby girl.

I'm all alone here in our house, yeah we transferred already, because he bought a new house, mansion. Rather.

I'm watching movies and eating salad. It's already 7pm. And I heard someone opening the parking lot. I looked at window and saw Justin. He still looks so fine, he's wearing suit and tie. I can't believe that this bad boy will turn into a very good-looking man, although we all know he's very good looking. I mean he looks so matured and he's just perfect to me.

"Good evening, babe and baby" he kissed me on my lips and tummy

"Daddy says good evening baby," I said while holding my tummy.

"Let's eat? I cooked your favorite dish" I said

We started eating, and he washed the dishes because he told me that I should just sit back and relax. But he doesn't know I still work when he's not here. I always clean the house and wash the dishes and cook and stuffs like that.

••

After 9 months....

"I can see the the head of the baby" the doctor said

"In count of one two three, push"

"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed while Justin is holding my hand

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl!" I saw Justin crying, "Why are you crying?" he kissed my forehead, "I'm just so happy, I am already a father. I can't believe this."

They brought me and my baby to the room, mom, dad, pattie, jeremy, ryan, chaz, christian and sarah are here.

"Aw my daughter is already a mother" my mom hugged me and cried

I laughed, "don't cry, mom"

"What is our grand daughter's name?" Pattie asked me and Justin

"Caitlin Rhode Bieber" I said

"What a beautiful name!" Jeremy said

"Thanks, dad" Justin said

••

After 5 years...

"Caitlin, come here" I said

"Mommy, why?" she asked me

"I will change your clothes. Look oh, you smell so bad already. Let's take a bath?" She hugged me

"Yes mommy!!! I'm swo (so) exwited (excited)" I carried her but then she saw her dad, "Daddy!" she ran to her dad and hugged Justin

"I missed you daddy!" Justin just got home from work

"I miss you too, my princess" Justin said and kissed her on her cheeks.

"I got something for you," Justin said while carrying Caitlin

"I got Sour Patch Kids and new toys! Let's watch your favorite tv show with mommy, okay?" Justin said

"Yayy daddy! But mommy said that I will take a bath first" Caitlin said

"Okay my princess" Justin said

••

We are here in our room, watching Caitlin's favorite tv show. Dora the explorer. I remember when I was a kid, this was also my favorite cartoon.

Caitlin is in the middle, she's really focused on watching dora,so am I. But I saw Justin looking at Caitlin. He looks so cute looking at our baby, so I get my phone and took a picture.

I posted it on instagram with a caption 'Daddy looking at his princess'

So while uploading it I caught him looking at me, "Why are you looking at me?"

"Because you're so beautiful, my wife." and he kissed me

"Mommy! Daddy! Ew!!! Why are you kissing mommy on her lips? Eww" Caitlin said

"Baby, it's okay. Because we are already married. It's just natural" I saw justin blushing and he looked away

"I love you mommy and daddy!" Caitlin said and hugged the both of us

"We love you too, baby"

"I love you wifey," justin said

"I love you too, hubby"

And they lived happily ever after. The End.

--

Sorry for the ugly epilogue. I'll edit this soon. Hope you like it!

Completed: April 04,2015 // 11:30am