chapter 27 : Mr heartbreaker

Ashley's POV

I have noticed that for the past few days , Justin's acting like he doesn't know. He's acting like I am not her girlfriend. Why is he so cold to me? Why is he acting like we are not dating or something. I feel worried.

He didn't even go to my house to fetch me because we still have school.

So while I was walking on my way to school , I texted Justin

to : bae

Babe , are you going to school? I missed you.

and thank God he replied after 15 minutes

fr : bae

yeah

I waitd for 15 minutes and he just replied ' yeah ' is that a proper reply on your girlfriend's text? Ugh.

I didn't reply back and just continue walking. When I reached my destination everyone's shouting 

So i walked near the people and check out what is happening.

" Hey , what is happening here? " - I asked the girl standing beside me

" Kate is saying something " - the girl said

and I'm just like OH , I don't care.

So i leave the place and went to my first class. Biology.

After Biology is break time. And I will just go home and be back for like after 30 minutes. 

So while I was walking on the private hallway , I saw someone making out.

And to my surprise , it's my boyfriend. Yeah , Justin Bieber. 

And , Kate. Kate Bardsley.

Why the hell do I feel this way? I feel like he cheated on me. I feel like he betrayed me. 

I don't want to cry , don't cry Ash don't you dare cry.

" Hey bullshits! " - I shouted at them. They stopped making out. Justin putted down Kate.

Justin looked shocked , literally shocked.

" You guys make the hottest couple in this fuc**** school. You can change mr. sun because the both of you looks so fuc*** hot. " - I said in sarcasm.

" A-ash-- " - Justin said

" Don't you dare call my name and hold me you piece of shit! You cheated on me , you a**h***! "  - I shouted

" I-i'm so sorry. " - Justin held my legs.

" No Justin Bieber. We're over! Go to that slut girl and kill yourself Justin! F*** you and your freaking lies! " - I shouted at him and slapped Kate.

I just run away from them. I just wanna run away from his stupid lies. I wanna kill him , I wanna kill them!

I sat on the grass and cried.

Why did he do this to me?

I thought he loved me

I thought I was the only one

I thought that this love was real

I thought that he will love me forever

but why? but why did he cheated on me?

I will never ever forgive him!