𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

☀︎︎1st person POV

"Get out of my way!"
"Come on, I've got to get to class."
Outside of our classroom door, all students across the support, business, and even the general students stood out class 1-A's door. Most likely because we were the ones who made it out of the villain attack at the USJ.

Bakugo started to walk through the crowd but was stopped by one of the general students, "The sports festival is tomorrow. Seems like they may transfer some out, and transfer some in." He spoke.
The class was confused, yet scared.

Bakugo continued to scoff his way through the crowd, ignoring the complaints from the other students. Kirishima commented on how manly he was, following his footsteps.

I tried making my way through the crowd, glaring at those who were trying to taunt me. There's a reason I am in that hero course, and it's because I am, as much as I hate to say this, better than them.

We won't know what events we're participating in till the day of.
I had to keep training.
I had to win.

☀︎︎

"I wish we got to wear our costumes.." Mina sighed as we all were in the break room, as a class. I sat at a table with Momo and Jiro, discussing what possible events we could have to do.

Iida came bursting through the door, "Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!"

Before anyone could say anything, Todoroki approached Midoriya. I wasn't sure if they realised the whole class had their eyes on them.
"Todoroki? What is it?" Midoriya sounded so innocent.
"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki said. How could he be so blunt?
Midoriya looked so confused, yet intimidated as he nodded in agreement.
Todoroki continued, "But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?"
This grabbed even more attention from the class. I exchanged a glance with Momo.
"But I'm going to beat you." Todoroki was even more blunt than before. He turned around, walking away from Midoriya.
Midoriya looked shocked, "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me."
Todoroki stopped in his tracks and turned around.
"But of course, you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people.. I can't afford to fall behind... I'll be going for it with everything I have too." Midoriya declared.
Todoroki glared at him, with that same cold stare he gave me.

The festival was about to start, I had to quickly skull a bunch of water. We weren't allowed to wear our hero costumes, so I didn't have any spare water on me. I looked a bit bloated, and I felt sick. But when I start to use my quirk, it should go away.

"The UA Sport Festival is about to begin! Are you ready?!" Pro hero Present Mic shouted into the loudspeaker. "Hero course, Class 1-A!"

First, Class 1-A was called to enter the arena. This would be the first time a pro would even see me. I appeared confident, not looking at anyone else but my destination.

Eventually, Class 1-B through to K were announced. Pro hero Midnight stood on the stage... Talk about R rated, "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" She announced.

Why Bakugo? If anything I would have expected Iida or Midoriya to have a task like that.

My worry grew as Bakugo approached the mic. Just as I thought, my suspicions were right as Bakugo declared he would win the sport festival.
Our whole class instinctively knew he would do that.