Chapter 9

"I am really a fan of Momo. I love her so much so I joined this show after hearing she's going to be one of the mentors. So, when she proposes to me after my performance, asking me to marry her? I think I couldn't hear anything after that. My heart was really dancing in happiness that I couldn't reply any to her. But now I think I can finally answer. Dance Mentor Myoui Momo! YES! I WILL MARRY—"

Jihyo couldn't handle the cringe anymore so she shuts down the tv, throwing the remote somewhere there.

She irritatedly scoffed, "Gosh! What's wrong with them? They even interviewed that bunny girl about that? It's not even a big deal?" She complains, making a disgust face on herself.

Now, she is regretting the idea on watching this show. Didn't know this will just put her in a bad mood.

"But mom—" Jihyo instantly tilted her head on her side hearing little squeals, and saw Tzuyu already huffing seconds away from crying. "Mo- mommyyy!!!"

"Ow, right! Right!" Jihyo completely panicked, forgetting she was actually watching with her daughter. She thrown herself on the side couch where she throwed the remote. Searching for it a fast as she can before her baby goes in her wild tantrums again.

"I'm Sorry! I'm sorry baby! I'm looking for it! Here!" Jihyo managed to open the tv again, luckily Momo was in timing to be on the screen.

Jihyo was able to breathe properly again, sighing out of relief seeing her daughter stopping from crying just by seeing Momo on tv.

Jihyo seated properly again, now having some thoughts on her mind while watching her daughter. Before she's really not scared of anything, but now the thought of her daughter crying or getting angry at her can already make her heart explode. She smiles, thinking maybe she's really changing now. She's getting more sensitive on her daughter's emotions. She feels proud on herself by this improvement.

"When is mommy going to come home?" Tzuyu asking her that made her realized, that it's actually late and it's Tzuyu's bedtime already. Thankfully it seems like the show just ended, so she can now suggest it to her daughter.

"I don't know baby. She's not replying on my text. She's really busy like she told you this morning. Maybe you should sleep already. Then tomorrow you'll see her again, hm?" Jihyo suggested, but it is really visible that her daughter was sad about this.

This is the first actually. Since Momo stayed here at their house, Momo was always the one who puts Tzuyu to sleep.

"It's okay baby. I can tell you stories too. I can also sing for you. I'm a great singer." Tzuyu slightly looked up to her, eyes were a little looking forward though Tzuyu was trying to hide it away from her mommy. Actually, Jihyo knew Tzuyu is improving a lot too.

Jihyo then kneels on the floor. Opens her arms for her baby to come to her and carry her to her bed. Tzuyu did, walks to her mommy and hugged on her.

Jihyo lift up Tzuyu, just then, the door opens on the entrance revealing the person they have been waiting.

"Mommyyy..." Tzuyu called out, that made Momo startled as soon as she heard that. She hardly smiles as a reply on both.

"Why are you so late?" Jihyo asked approaching close to Momo for Tzuyu to welcome her.

"Work is tough. Mina is sick so I needed to fill her place." Momo tiredly explains, taking Tzuyu from Jihyo and kiss the baby on the forehead. "Why are you still up baby? You should be sleeping already."

"I watched you on tv mommy. And I am waiting for you to come home." Tzuyu take a proper look on Momo after saying that. There she saw Momo hardly opening her eyes, obviously tired. "Mommy, are you so tired?" So, the baby can't help but be worried. Tzuyu is a smart one after all.