Chapter 13

It's her busy day, but doesn't know how she'll handle everything now that she's too distracted on her own thoughts right now. She took a deep sigh, taking back her attention to her desk to try and do her job again.

"Mommy?"

Jihyo instantly looks down on her daughter that is actually sitting on her lap, playing and doodling on a drawing notebook. Tzuyu also looks up on her mommy, purely staring. They were like doing staring contest, since Jihyo is still trying to process if she really heard her daughter calling her mommy.

"Did... you just call me mommy?" She got a courage to asked, really hopeful for her daughter's answers. She waited, daughter's just innocently staring back at her.

"Mommy~" Tzuyu repeated, but this time she pointed on Jihyo's hand. Jihyo slowly shifted her gaze on her hand which she's holding the signed pen. She's still confused, before she saw the contract paper that she's reviewing has a drawing below her hand.

Putting up her hand she gasped loudly, fully seeing a cartoon like drawing on the sign spot.

"Oh god! Did I do this?" She asked herself, and Tzuyu suddenly hums nodding on her.

"It's mommy! Right?" Tzuyu excitedly asked her. Jihyo didn't know what to answer, since she actually did not realize she did this drawing actually. She looks at it, carefully, and it really looks like Momo. She's sure it's because she's thinking so much about this girl.

"N-No. It's not her." She just felt like she needs to deny, especially she's mad at Momo right now. Actually, she doesn't want to admit it because of her pride. She's still not believing it to herself.

"But it has bangs. You don't have bangs. And I don't either. It's mommy. It's Mommy Momo!" Tzuyu insisted to her, making Jihyo smile and nod in no choice. Tzuyu then smiled so wide, before she looks down on her drawing notebook to draw again.

Jihyo breathe a relief, and reached the telephone to call for her secretary.

"Print me another copy of JYPe's show contract." She commanded before she leans her back to her chair, feeling so exhausted though she hasn't finished anything. But looking at her child playing made her smile. She's just watching her daughter, and her eyes got drawn by the mistake she made just now.

She scoffs on herself, took the paper from her desk.

"Since when did I learn how to draw?" She can't believe herself, especially she knew that this person has been giving effects on her these past few weeks. "And I'm unlocking some new talents because of her now." She chuckled, carefully ripping that piece of paper, opened the drawer on her side and put in the middle of her diary there.

"Come in." She told her secretary who knocks from her door.

"Here's the contract ma'am." Her secretary gave the new papers to her. "And I will be reminding you Ma'am. You have a lunch meeting with our new foreign investors later, after that is an interview of a business magazine. Hope you're ready for the day." Jihyo's stress just got back to her, but still forced herself to smile and nod to her secretary.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. You can go back now." She dismissed her secretary, now she needs to get back to work. But before that, she needs someone who can take care of her daughter for later. And there's only one person except Momo is on her mind. She quickly gets her phone, and called that person.

"Jeongyeon-ah. You know why I'm calling you, right?"

"No!" Jihyo chuckled at Jeongyeon's natural and expected response. "I don't know why and I don't want to know. I'm dropping the call now-"