The beginning.

In the gap between dimensions(I'm not referring the dimensional gap from high school dxd but it's close to it), lives a being that's so powerful, none stands no chance against him. This divine being is Toad Skywalker. There's not much information on him, just that he's a divine being of unmatched power. Toad found an empty world so he decided to visit this empty world and filled it with only females using wisdom cubes. These females became shipgirls that were named after famous battleships, aircraft carriers, destroyers, etc. They had always consider him as an older brother, of course that will soon change in 3 years time. Toad had to leave the girls behind for an important mission. And now he's returned from said mission and back to azur lane with his girls.

Toad: it's good to be back. Back to azur lane.
???: big brother!
Toad: enterprise, Wales.
Wales: where have you been?
Enterprise: you had us worried! I was about to destroy some sirens out of frustration!
Toad: calm yourself enterprise. I just had to do an important mission in another dimension.
Enterprise: was there trouble?
Toad: nothing too dangerous. Nothing I couldn't handle.
Kaga: big brother is back? Really?
Akagi: calm down sister. I miss him too.
Bismarck: I vonder vat happened.
Unicorn: I'm just glad that big brother's alright.
Cleveland: jeez talk about overkill.
Belfast: do be careful next time big brother.
Toad: it's fine. It's not like I can die anyway.