Natasha x male reader

This was requested by laraMathews. Hope y'all enjoy ✌️

Y/n pov
So I'm Y/n L/n a 22yr professor that everyone wants to have me and they know about junior down there. I swear every girl that comes in my class just wants me to fuck her like they don't even like the class. And it's starting to piss me off.

The next day

I'm just walking down the halls and into my classroom to set everything up for my students, I was to busy to notice anything around me but then I heard 3 knocks at the door it was the headteacher saying that there's a new student who wants to learn business development. He also told me her name is Natasha Romanoff wow that a lovely name anyways apparently she's will be here today.

Natasha pov

I was starting my first day at highschool and I really liked business development so I applied to it and I'm starting the first class today. I'm really nervous and for some reason I feel like everything will turn inside out I don't really know why. I heard the bell go so I went straight to my class as I walked in I saw the hottest professor ever. I think I was drooling but I didn't really care. I sat down at a desk and stared at my professor god why are they so fuckin hot.

Y/n pov

When I was writing things up on the board I saw a hot redhead walk in my class "that must be the new girl" I thought to myself. Right ladies and gents focus please and take out your books from last week assignments. They all do as I say except for the new girl. "Is the staring at me?" I thought again.

Narrator pov

As the class went on Natasha was no longer paying attention and she zoned out having a wet dream of her professor Mr L/n then she woke up to someone snapping their fingers. She looks up to her professor telling her to wake up and stay behind.

After the class

Y/n pov

Would you like to explain miss Romanoff why you were sleeping in my class today? I asked her. I could see her stutter i found it quite cute. I-i w-was. She was away to say more but I cut her off and said it's fine I'll catch you up with the work don't worry. She seemed happy after I said that and her cheeks turned bright red. I was very confused until I looked down and saw my friend was sprunged up to a bulge. I looked at her and said do want to fix daddy's problem slut? She replied with yes daddy. Good girl I said. I sat down on seat and pushed her to her knees she began to unfold my trousers when a teacher burst in to my classroom. So I hid her under my desk. She kept taking my trousers,belt and boxers off. When she saw my dick spring up she giggled quietly to herself and started rubbing up and down. I was getting impatient with her and slammed her head down on my dick. She was trying so hard not to gag but she did it anyway. The teacher finally went away and I took her from under the desk to on top the desk. I quickly shut all the curtains and locked the door and ran back to her. She already took her underwear off and she was soaking wet
Is This all for daddy I said in a seductive tone. She replied with its all yours daddy. I put 2 fingers in between her fold sliding them up and down then suddenly I plunged 2 fingers into her tight cunt. Curling fast she started to ride my fingers and being a moaning mess. She tells me she is away to cum so I pull out my fingers and put in my dick quickly and hearing our skin slapping together is like music to my ears I then put my hand around her neck squeezing her throat aggressively and going even faster she said that she will cum again and I started groaning like crazy. I went to my last thrust and shooting cum in her. She came after and I let her help the high down. 2 month's later I got her pregnant I'm goin to be a dad let's go🥳🥳🥳.

The end fuckin hell that was long (that's what she said) sorry had to hehe. Hope y'all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one✌️