Wanda x Male reader

Aren't you guys happy I'm back anyways first time doing a male reader so yea. Last question before we have this smutty shit. Do we want more male reader? and what are the pronouns for reader (they/them,he/him,she/her) let me know anyways enjoy you horny bastards ;)

Narrator pov :)
Wanda and y/n always hated eachother well Wanda mostly hated y/n because he was the reason her brother died but she was totally inlove with him but she put all the pain and angry on him even though y/n was pietro best friend and he would never leave his best friend to die. though on y/n side he didn't really care if Wanda hated him or put the blame on him but he does feel guilty for what happened on that day anyways y/n sometimes she was being a ginger prick at times but that's the way of grieving innit?

Y/n pov
I was on my way down to the training room when I saw Romanoff training and dayummm she looked hot but I can't hit her up shes with the green angry jelly bean 🙄 anno sucks ass but I do see another red head who hates but I could just have angry sex with her ;) yk anyways after training I went to the kitchen and saw Wanda yikes bad timing. I tried my best to ingore her and stay silent and that's what happened after that awkward moment Jarvis said I was needed in the meeting room when I got there I saw Mr fury standing with... Wanda (fuck) I said in my head please don't tell me I have a mission with her I asked fury. I'm glad you asked Mr L/N because you do and you two need to work together undercover. How long is this undercover mission fury? "6 months" WHAT me and Wanda said in usion "there is no way I'm going with ginger prick witchy" " I'm not going with his stubborn ass" your both going and its final get packed up and on the jet now. for fuck sakes man why her. Well I better go get packed up (25 minutes later) alright I'm packed up and I'm headed to the jet  a couple minutes later Wanda hops along. When we were in the sky having small chat with fury he also told us we would need to be a "couple" for the mission even better 🙄. When we landed we were in Italy and we had this anonymous party to go to fuckin lovely.

3 months later...

Wanda and I started going to this party alot and she would dance and I would just sit at the bar with my scotch on the rocks watching her. She was pretty good at dancing not going to lie but then I saw this guy getting a wee bit to close to her. Me and Wanda have gotten closer over the 3 months and I got this weird feeling in my stomach like it was a bomb and I was away to explode any minute then I realized that I was jealous. So I walked over to Wanda grabbed her arm and pulled her in the closet room and locked it. She looked at me with a slight smirk and asked what's wrong " you were all over that guy maximoff you can't be doing that when we are on undercover mission" " well you aren't the boss of me l/n" "I'm just trying to protect you from these men who are trying to get In your pants". Let's just say that night ended with alot of things going down on ;)

6 months later

It was finally over and we went to the compound I was tired and wanted to sleep after having sex with Wanda for 6 months it was wild but we need to go home now. When we got home we were greeted by sum of the avengers but most of them where there I got really tired when Tony announced that he would host party for this but I was tired and couldn't be bothered and went to my room to sleep.

The next morning...
I woke up to people screaming at eachother other I went to the kitchen and saw vision and Wanda practical wanting to strangle eachother. " What the fuck happened between you to?" I said stepping in between them putting Wanda on the kitchen chair while I stand beside her. "SHE MOANED YOUR NAME WHEN WE WERE HAVING SEX" "calm down vision she made a mistake get over it" "WANDA TELL ME RIGHT NOW DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM ON THE MISSION" "Wanda you don't have to answer it's okay" "YES I DID OKAY AND IT WAS WAY BETTER" "YOU LITTLE BITCH HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU" vision tried to grab Wanda but I got Infront of him blocking his way " MOVE" "no you back off there mate" this dumbass try's to punch me like thats goin to effect me innit 🙄 anyways I dodge then went for the classic right hook which knocked him the fuck out. I turned to look at Wanda and she looked scared shitles so I took her up to my room and told her to stay there while I'll go grab sum things. She said okay. I went back down stairs to Vision dumbass dead on the floor so I picked him up and casually yeeted him out the window yk. Then I went back to miss witchy with a bottle in hand. I walked in to see Wanda getting change, I walked over to her and gave her the water bottle. And kissed her head but she pulled he by the shirt and kissed me I gladly kissed back and turned into a hot make out sesh yk. I tore of her clothes and put her on the bed and kissed her neck down to her hips then I slipped two fingers in without any warning I went gentle but when Wanda started to moan I knew I had to quicken my paste so I did she was moaning like crazy it was like music to my ears
"Daddy please" she moaned. fuck that drives me mad I slipped out and decided to put in the schlong yk so I grabbed a condom XL (mhmm I know) and I plunged in my dick without any warning I went a fast paste she tried sqruim around so I whispered in her ear "stay still babygirl" she moaned again "I'm going to cum" "then cum darling" (I'll let your mind continue)

Well hope you fuckers enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one peace ✌️~ king