Chapter 3

Enjoy the edit above! Btw, it doesn't belong to me, so credits to dreamyy ッ on Youtube!
Btw, I wrote most of this during class because I had a sudden rush of motivation, so beware of typos.

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
It took them around a day to get to Mt. Sagiri. Since Sabito was still not used to someone that was as fast as him (except Shinobu and the other hashiras), he was a little impressed.

"I didn't know that you were this fast." Sabito mumbled.

"Thanks for the compliment. It took me ages to get this fast." Obviously, since Giyuu was a hashira in his world, he trained until he was fast enough. Not really comparable to the other hashiras, but good enough.

Later...

"You already know all the forms. Why did you come here in the first place, then?" Urokodaki asked while training Giyuu.

"Sabito said that you're gonna train me, and I didn't have a chance to explain myself to Sabito before we came here."

"So are you gonna tell him?"

"Probably. I wanna stay here for a few months to pretend that I trained at least a bit."

"You know he's gonna figure it out anyway, right?"

"Yes."

Urokodaki sighed, knowing that it's impossible to change the stubborn Giyuu's mind. Unless it was Sabito doing it.

"Fine. But you're leaving after this." Giyuu nodded, walking away to train with a wooden sword.

So Giyuu trained by himself for a few months, usually just trying to enhance the water breathing forms. And working on the 11th form, dead calm.

Sometimes, he would just sit there and think about how he got here. He had no idea how he ended up here, but he tried to come up with a few theories.

The first one was that the demon that he fought possibly had a really strange blood demon art and that's how he got here.

The second one is that all of this is a dream. A bit stupid, but possible.

The third one is that he's been hallucinating the whole time. Also stupid, but still possible.

"Why am I here?" He kept asking himself, despite not having an answer for that question.

Later... (Again)

"So... what did you learn?" Sabito asked. He had the opportunity to visit Giyuu this week, so he did.

"I learned a few water breathing forms, and a lot of other stuff. It was really interesting." Giyuu internally screamed at himself because of how fake that sounded.

"So are you gonna go to the Final Selection? You are a bit too old for that, but you can still go."

"I'm going." He said.

"Ok. I think you'll definitely pass. It'll be a bit embarrassing if you didn't because of your age" Sabito chuckled.
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
Sorry for taking so long! I had absolutely no motivation and I was busy reading away on AO3 (≡^∇^≡)

Anyway, I decided to make a chapter here first, since I wrote this during school and I needed to read the manhwa in order to write a chapter on my other book.

And yes, for now I'm following the exact plot of the original timeline of ORV in my crossover, if any of you guys read my other book 😃.