Chapter 8

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
«With the mysterious figure»
"How is he?"

"He already started to change things. Is that a good sign?"

"Definitely. Keep it up."

«With Giyuu»
Giyyu suddenly felt as if someone was watching him. He looked around the room he was in, only to find nothing. A few minutes later, he couldn't feel the gaze on him anymore.

"Rengoku, did you feel anyone watching you?" Giyuu asked.

"Nope! Nothing at all! A demon wouldn't be able to get here in the first place!" Rengoku replied, with the smile he always had.

That means it's either a really powerful demon, or it's not a demon.’ He thought to himself. But why would a human stalk him? That makes no sense.

He decided to think about the future. Soon, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Uzui would go to the Red Light District to fight Upper moon 6.

But Uzui would lose his arm. If he didn't lose it, maybe it would be more helpful having him in the final battle.

He sighed, closing his eyes to take a nap.

Sleep took over him quickly.

«The Next Day»
"Is that 11th form of yours usable by other people other than you?" Sabito asked him the next day.

"Probably not. I haven't tried teaching other people this form."

"I can at least try!"

"Fine."

(The part that you're about to read is inspired by some fics on AO3. I recommend Blue by KuriKuri and Fourteen Masks by minerwa_claw. I think that's their name.)

"When attacks are coming towards you, you have to be confident that they will not hit you, as if you're imagining a boat in the middle of the ocean."

"Focus on cutting off your emotions. You have to be entirely calm, even if your head feels like it's about to explode."

"That's it?" Sabito asked.

"Yes. But you have to know that the attacks will sometimes be able to hit you. Not all attacks can be blocked by this form." Giyuu knew that one day, Sabito would find out about his true identity.

But until that day, Giyuu would continue to be by Sabito's side. Even if it costs him his life.
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
340 words
Grammar corrections, votes and comments are always appreciated! It might take a while for me to respond, but I will eventually.