Normal Day, Normal Life

Y/N's POV:

I was watching a stream where the bands 5WIRL and DKCZ were doing an announcement. They had recently had a collaboration together and they were just about to announce something on the stream.

"Hey, there guys!" Venti cheerfully greeted.

"Welcome." Zhongli simply said. Yet his welcome sounded so attractive. 

The chat was blowing up and they complemented endlessly about how attractive both the band leaders were. I must say, they have very nice faces to look at. Countless donations were appearing on screen either telling them to say something or to just notice them.

"Oh! It's time we stream already?" Childe had walked in the view of the camera and leaned over Zhongli.

"Yes, are you that forgetful?" Xiao had walked in and crossed his arms slightly glaring at Childe.

"How mean~. My feelings are hurt~." Childe cooed and clutched his heart. Xiao just rolled his eyes.

"It's just the announcement we're doing guys, it's gonna be a short stream." Diluc appeared too and sat down calmly.

"Oh, Heizou won't be here, he'll be out with his part-time detective cases, but we guarantee he'll be back soon." Venti chimed.

The rest of the band members of both bands came and got themselves situated. They also made small talk with the chat and responded to donations.

"As Diluc said, this is an announcement so this stream won't last long." Zhongli had explained.

"Can I do the honors?" Venti asked enthusiastically. Zhongli nodded.

"We're doing a private fan meeting!" He revealed.

The chat blew up full of words of surprise. My eyes had widened.

5WIRL#1: WHAT? 

Childekissme: OMGGG!!!

ZhongliIsHot: IS THIS A DREAM?!?1!?

Aperson1y592: I didnt expect that

DKCZ&5WIRL: WAIT WE MEET ALL OF YOU?!?!??11

Venti giggled. "Guys we aren't done explaining!"

The chat had calmed down and Kaeya explained it.

"We'll just need a name and a picture of you. You could either send it to our account via Twitter, Instagram, and other websites. You could post it and tag us, or dm us privately. Our managers will be picking 10 out of the maybe millions of you participants. Then we ourselves will pick 1 out of the 10."

XiaoShort: ONLY 1 OF US!??! 

AetherIsCute: JUST 1? 😭😭

DilucNoticeMe: COME ON!!!!

KazuhasDoormat: AYO WTF WHY?

Then Kazuha started to speak. "We will pick them to participate in our next concert. We will provide the necessary things to bring you over to us."

The rest nodded in agreement.

"You could even join one of our bands if you're really good! Ehe~!" Venti winked at us sending a teasing smile.

The chat instantly fell for Venti. I must say my heart was beating faster than it usually did anyway.

"Good luck!" Aether beamed.

Everyone waved saying their goodbyes while the chat was sad to see them go.

I reached my hands out to the laptop I was watching through and sent a quick message before the stream ended.